Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KeyserSoze View Post
    So you'd say that there is no point of sacrificing rkg in order to hunt down credits in the early rounds in order to have enough budget at later stages?
    I didn't say that, but it's kinda strange that a player with 3 and 1 doesn't even goes max. down. (1 in second round is worth only - 10% and he wasn't cheap). Or that we have multiple players with different scores but very similar prices, even though they started from very similar staring price.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      I didn't say that, but it's kinda strange that a player with 3 and 1 doesn't even goes max. down. (1 in second round is worth only - 10% and he wasn't cheap). Or that we have multiple players with different scores but very similar prices, even though they started from very similar staring price.
      I have found new interesting case. James and Larkin had the same price before round 1, 1.96 mio. One scored 31 and second 34. James went up only 120.000 and Larkin 200.000. Wtf?
      previously known as Beno

Comment

I have found new interesting case. James and Larkin had the same price before round 1, 1.96 mio. One scored 31 and second 34. James went up only 120.000 and Larkin 200.000. Wtf?
        Larkin did that in one game.. His average is 34..

Comment

Since the formula is apparently on a 5 games stretch..
          ..I bet they calculate with last three games of previous season..
          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
            Larkin did that in one game.. His average is 34..
            Nobody is talking about game #2. They both were 1.96 mio in the start. James first game was 31, going up 1.2 mio, Larkin first game was 34 going up 2.0 mio. Looks that normal?
            previously known as Beno

Comment

• I bet exists real bug in this game this year as prices is just hilarious, going up quite high and not dropping at all.

Situation with James and Shved is absurd. If James price won't drop 150K if he scores less than 15 will be really really interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by AiwiTo View Post
                I bet exists real bug in this game this year as prices is just hilarious, going up quite high and not dropping at all.

Situation with James and Shved is absurd. If James price won't drop 150K if he scores less than 15 will be really really interesting.
                The most absurd is James/Larkin situation. Same beginning price, very similar score in theirs first match, but big difference in new price. 120.000 vs 200.000.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

• Guys, what`s the state with vildoza? Did he travel to Turkey?

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                    Since the formula is apparently on a 5 games stretch..
                    ..I bet they calculate with last three games of previous season..
                    Maybe,but how they calculate newcomers in competition,monroe with 12,1 at 1st game and value at 1,48,increased his price at 1,49...i think we can estimate the prices after game 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vangs View Post
                      Maybe,but how they calculate newcomers in competition,monroe with 12,1 at 1st game and value at 1,48,increased his price at 1,49...i think we can estimate the prices after game 5.
                      They don’t count last years prices. They just totally fucked up the game.

How much player is going up or down is debatable but how is possible that 2 players with exactly the same price going up with totally different factor? Larkin’s score was 10% better but his price went up 66% more. Somehow James’s 31 is worth only 6% rise.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

They don’t count last years prices. They just totally fucked up the game.

How much player is going up or down is debatable but how is possible that 2 players with exactly the same price going up with totally different factor? Larkin score was 10% better but his price went up 66% more. Somehow James’s 31 is worth only 6% rise.
                        We should not forget what happened after round 1, when prices didn't change at all. It may have influence to the 2nd round too.

It seems insane BI works in this game

Comment

• Originally posted by AiwiTo View Post
                          We should not forget what happened after round 1, when prices didn't change at all. It may have influence to the 2nd round too.

It seems insane BI works in this game
                          I don’t know what they’re doing, but this years prices are even more illogical than last year. My guess is that they’re doing them by hand.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

• It must be very difficult for somebody to answer with a simple "i don`t know" in here, so i will repost my question, by adding another player.
                            Does anybody know about the status of eriksson and vildoza? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by eironia13 View Post
                              It must be very difficult for somebody to answer with a simple "i don`t know" in here, so i will repost my question, by adding another player.
                              I don’t know. There is no need to risk with doubtful players in this stage.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by eironia13 View Post
                                It must be very difficult for somebody to answer with a simple "i don`t know" in here, so i will repost my question, by adding another player.
                                You have a very fitting username!

From what I've googled online, Vildoza is uncertain and Eriksson is out. A decent site is https://www.rotowire.com/euro/news.php?view=injuries

Obviously it's not 100% reliable and is slow to react to last minute news, but it helps.

Personally I'm more interested about Labeyrie, Google and Google translate has led me nowhere on this.

Although if the dilemma is Labeyrie DNP and say Micic versus Davies and Roll, i might risk and go for DNP.
                                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information