Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Of course I sold Nick after his 9 PIR with almost triple double performance at home. lol
    No luck this year...

Quote Originally Posted by ncjazz View Post
    Great start so far. Had Leday in many teams and took him out. Looks like a great choice.
    That was actually not a good move at all, no offense. . I added him to many teams as many other players I guess.
    It ended up well for you because of his mysterious playing time in 2nd half.
    Last edited by Mate_Kokicar; 11-19-2019 at 08:02 PM.
    NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
    Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Quote Originally Posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
    Of course I sold Nick after his 9 PIR with almost triple double performance at home. lol
    No luck this year...

That was actually not a good move at all, no offense. . I added him to many teams as many other players I guess.
    It ended up well for you because of his mysterious playing time in 2nd half.
    Bad news for me is that Wiley replaced him in a few teams. The other guy I was really considering was Sikma. Glad I chose Wisely.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by ncjazz View Post
    Bad news for me is that Wiley replaced him in a few teams. The other guy I was really considering was Sikma. Glad I chose Wisely.
    Meanwhile poor captain choices again for me...
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

If you have Scottie Wilbekin in your team, you should know that Euroleague stole from you 3 points. In the game against Milano Wilbekin made 7 three-pointers but "they" gave 1 of his three-pointers to Dorsey instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW4IPwtFB10

Quote Originally Posted by kzav View Post
    Please don't talk about Captain this week unless Toko will score a negative PIR....
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by kzav View Post
    This captain thing, doesnt work in this specific game

It works in football games eg UEFA ChLeague Fantasy
    It might work in a 10-player EFC
    It might work with a different factor than x2

But as I've seen it, both times I've played EFC with this new format, it is just too big a factor

Regarding captain, of course it's (too) big factor and unnecessary feature imo.

Btw, what do you guys think about a few big names that underperformed in Round 9? Any of them worth keeping for Round 10?
    Shved, James, Leday, Mirotic, Jekiri.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Btw, what do you guys think about a few big names that underperformed in Round 9? Any of them worth keeping for Round 10?
    I’m a pretty mediocre player so I don’t know if my opinion matters but Jekiri has been pretty consistent. I will keep him.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

I'm not a top player either. I'd take out James.

Shved may do his average but expect his price to drop.

Leday can be kept, he has a good schedule and some games that should allow him to reach high scores.

Mirotic and Jekiri are pretty solid and consistently deliver above 10, so safe choices. Depends on the alternatives of course.
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

When you watch Shved playing like this back to back I guess there's no choice but to quit fantasy this year. lol

There is an unwritten rule of Fantasy saying:
    "No matter how many rounds you show patience with an underperforming player, he will make the big game immediately after you sell him"

Thank you Bojan Dubljevic.

There is another one, which I name "When in doubt in Fantasy and start thinking of alternatives, always stick to your initial decision"

Took Monroe out from my two best teams for Sergio and Milutinov, 10 minutes before the games started, bizarrely thinking somehow that he would fail to make an impact.

I rarely make last minute changes that work.

I wasn’t expecting today’s performance from Tavares
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Friend of mine wrote to FunHub complaining that player prices have tendencies to goes up in most casses. Below is an answer

Thanks for contacting us.

We appreciate you writing in with this feedback. However, we can confirm that there is no bias towards players increasing in price. Every week, a player has a certain score that they must beat in order to increase in price. If they don't reach that score, then they decrease in value. The score they need to reach is determined by their current price and their recent form. The further away they are from this score, the more drastic their change in price. If they get that score exactly, then their price doesn't change.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,
    FanHub Support

Quote Originally Posted by dimitrije View Post
    Friend of mine wrote to FunHub complaining that player prices have tendencies to goes up in most casses. Below is an answer

Thanks for contacting us.

We appreciate you writing in with this feedback. However, we can confirm that there is no bias towards players increasing in price. Every week, a player has a certain score that they must beat in order to increase in price. If they don't reach that score, then they decrease in value. The score they need to reach is determined by their current price and their recent form. The further away they are from this score, the more drastic their change in price. If they get that score exactly, then their price doesn't change.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,
    FanHub Support
    Hello,

I'm running an algorithm to detect these values. Here you can find a drive link which has these values updated periodically. These values are not exactly correct, but they are correct enough to provide valuable information.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BG...hxr7915tzOKurf

Hey everyone, I'm new here just wanted to say hi. I'm gonna be posting any relevant news i can find about fantasy/injuries/etc.
    PS: I hate this new fantasy format...

Quote Originally Posted by fakalyoncu View Post
    Hello,

I'm running an algorithm to detect these values. Here you can find a drive link which has these values updated periodically. These values are not exactly correct, but they are correct enough to provide valuable information.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BG...hxr7915tzOKurf
    Really nice work! But one example doesn't make sense at all:

In round 7 in this file we can see:

KRUNOSLAV SIMON 1290000 28 -18 5

So according to this logic he needed to score 5 to keep his price. But he somehow increased his price by 180000. I believe that this sheet works well in most cases, but to understand all the logic.. Gonna be really hard.

But anyway, this game is about picking right players right time and sell it on time too. Last 4 rounds is just terrible for me, going down and can't score 150+ 4 consecutive weeks. And everything started when i had mostly most money in top10. Took sloukas, vesely, keep simon and they bring me down really big. And of course having Calathes captain vs Alba and selling @Zalgiris doesn't help too ) But the season is really long, i have enough time to come back, but need to pick players better and to have some luck too (like not taking players like Garino who getting such a terrible injury after 5 minutes in play..)

Quote Originally Posted by AiwiTo View Post
    Really nice work! But one example doesn't make sense at all:

In round 7 in this file we can see:

KRUNOSLAV SIMON 1290000 28 -18 5

So according to this logic he needed to score 5 to keep his price. But he somehow increased his price by 180000. I believe that this sheet works well in most cases, but to understand all the logic.. Gonna be really hard.

But anyway, this game is about picking right players right time and sell it on time too. Last 4 rounds is just terrible for me, going down and can't score 150+ 4 consecutive weeks. And everything started when i had mostly most money in top10. Took sloukas, vesely, keep simon and they bring me down really big. And of course having Calathes captain vs Alba and selling @Zalgiris doesn't help too ) But the season is really long, i have enough time to come back, but need to pick players better and to have some luck too (like not taking players like Garino who getting such a terrible injury after 5 minutes in play..)
    Thank you for the appreciation.

Similar cases like you found could happen on the extreme ends of the spectrum. What I mean is that when a player repetitively outperforms or underperforms his price, I guess they give him a some kind of bonus week even after his streak ends. I still couldn't figure out this part of their algorithm .

Additionally, I was using last year's algorithm in the beginning of this year; however, I realized that they've changed the logic slightly.
    So, I updated my algorithm after round 8 I guess.

Stimac had 27 PIR last round. Go click his name on fantasy and see what is says...WTF

Quote Originally Posted by jammamon View Post
    Stimac had 27 PIR last round. Go click his name on fantasy and see what is says...WTF
    They only just added him. Same with Hollins. Have complained many times

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast