No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Madrid has signed Salah Mejri. I don't know if he will play this week in Euroleague

Comment

• which nubs have mike james?

Comment

• What kind of idiot would pick Mike James.
        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
          What kind of idiot would pick Mike James.
          In my first draft I had him in 6 teams, but ultimately kept him in just one and went with De Colo instead and Calathes. So that was good.

Tried to keep Campazzo numbers low and split with Delaney, split DeShaun with Casspi and also tried to keep Nnoko numbers low.

However, in one of my promising teams I could have sworn I had captained Mirotic, only to find out the damn game had saved Nnoko....
          "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• And of course I have Monroe in almost all teams.
            "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Where the hell is Casspi?

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
                And of course I have Monroe in almost all teams.
                Definitely a good pick there. Have him in a few teams. Good thing is that I have him in my $10 Draft Kings team. Winning $300 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by aladdin76 View Post
                  Where the hell is Casspi?
                  Stomach illness I read. Destroyed

Comment

My team is more important than your weak stomach! Court-toilet-court-toilet... BUT PLAY!

Comment

Where the hell is Casspi?
                      Originally posted by kzav View Post
                      And they removed bench...
                      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• Did anyone know that Casspi wont play beforehand?

Comment

• Higgins will be out as well for tomorrow's game

Comment

Higgins will be out as well for tomorrow's game
                            You have a lot of teams in the IBN league's top 30. Great start for you.

Comment

My team is more important than your weak stomach! Court-toilet-court-toilet... BUT PLAY!
                              DAMN STRAIGHT!
                              Teams and players show no consideration to our fantasy teams (and mental health) :P
                              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                                You have a lot of teams in the IBN league's top 30. Great start for you.
                                Thanks, but i don't think it's representative mid-round. Tomorrow we will know and I'm certain I'll have less!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information