Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by woobo View Post
    Is there a reason why Casspi takes so little time on court by Sfairopoulos? No matter if he plays good or bad his time is quite limited and he is the star of the team.
    I'm really wondering the same thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili04 View Post
      I'm really wondering the same thing...
      Three reasons:
      1. Casspi found his "place" on the team while many other new players didn't find their place in the first games of the season, that's why Sfairopoulos prefer letting other players play, in order to incorporate as many players in the team offensive flow.
      2. Specifically, Acy and Casspi mostly play the 4 position (as well as Cohen). When Casspi plays sometimes there are some problem in defense in his position as well as mistakes by him enabling the opponents taking offensive rebounds. Acy is better in that respect. Sfairopoulos tries to put a lot of emphasis on defense.
      3. While Maccabi can't let all foreigner players play in the league, Casspi play on average more than them as an Israeli. In the last seasons in the NBA Casspi was injured often. Maccabi knows that and tries to manage his minutes.

Taking all of that into account, in games where Maccabi doesn't "need" Casspi, his minutes could be restricted, especially in this stage of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by theng View Post
        Three reasons:
        1. Casspi found his "place" on the team while many other new players didn't find their place in the first games of the season, that's why Sfairopoulos prefer letting other players play, in order to incorporate as many players in the team offensive flow.
        2. Specifically, Acy and Casspi mostly play the 4 position (as well as Cohen). When Casspi plays sometimes there are some problem in defense in his position as well as mistakes by him enabling the opponents taking offensive rebounds. Acy is better in that respect. Sfairopoulos tries to put a lot of emphasis on defense.
        3. While Maccabi can't let all foreigner players play in the league, Casspi play on average more than them as an Israeli. In the last seasons in the NBA Casspi was injured often. Maccabi knows that and tries to manage his minutes.

Taking all of that into account, in games where Maccabi doesn't "need" Casspi, his minutes could be restricted, especially in this stage of the season.
        Very insightful, thanks!

Comment

Three reasons:

Yeah that makes sense...that's kinda bad for my fantasy team

Comment

Three reasons:

"Load Management"
            Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
            2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
            Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Thanks Simon. Could have won this week if you would have done anything.
              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Former Lithuanian championS along with Beno rocking this year again. Congrats guys!
                I simply have no enough time this year to expect any decent result. I'm already too far away from the top. Wish if I didn't even start playing. lol
                NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• They didn’t give bonus to Fener’s players. Shengelia with 18 going up 170.000 to 2.8 mio. Hillard, last game - 5, last 3 avg. 7, last 5 avg. 9. Price 1.32 mio. They’re getting better and better.
                  Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-08-2019, 11:51 PM.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                    They didn’t give bonus to Fener’s players. Shengelia with 18 going up 170.000 to 2.8 mio. Hillard, last game - 5, last 3 avg. 7, last 5 avg. 9. Price 1.32 mio. They’re getting better and better.
                    Simon's last game 0, last 3 average 8, and his price went up by 180k

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili04 View Post
                      Simon's last game 0, last 3 average 8, and his price went up by 180k
                      Yes, prices are more or less total joke.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                        Thanks Simon. Could have won this week if you would have done anything.
                        At least He got +180k

Impossibile to explain
                        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• This ridiculous how they could open new round without adding bonus to Fener.players, just terrible. Gui in 3rd place should be 2nd and i'm third just because of this, and can you imagine if this happens last round.. What they have done this year... They fucked up all the game, but in other side it will be harder for everybody to take all great players.. You need to pick some great and decide which one to remove. It looked that investing Shengele's money to Shve was great.. +17 after 2Q, Shengele only +5 with 5 minutes remaining.. And how it finished.. Simon was in the shadow of his wonderful guard combo.. Ayon and Vesely unperformed and i have another bad round and Paulius is 1st, Beno is really close. It will very interesting season with next 27 rounds. To have 16+ million bugdet... Omg.. But money doesn't mean everything, Black, Brown, Tavaresss, Williams, Higgins showed it up this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by AiwiTo View Post
                            This ridiculous how they could open new round without adding bonus to Fener.players, just terrible. Gui in 3rd place should be 2nd and i'm third just because of this.
                            I don't follow you.. actually the 1st would have a larger lead.

Yes, they screw up again!
                            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

This ridiculous how they could open new round without adding bonus to Fener.players, just terrible. Gui in 3rd place should be 2nd and i'm third just because of this, and can you imagine if this happens last round.. What they have done this year... They fucked up all the game, but in other side it will be harder for everybody to take all great players.. You need to pick some great and decide which one to remove. It looked that investing Shengele's money to Shve was great.. +17 after 2Q, Shengele only +5 with 5 minutes remaining.. And how it finished.. Simon was in the shadow of his wonderful guard combo.. Ayon and Vesely unperformed and i have another bad round and Paulius is 1st, Beno is really close. It will very interesting season with next 27 rounds. To have 16+ million bugdet... Omg.. But money doesn't mean everything, Black, Brown, Tavaresss, Williams, Higgins showed it up this week.
                              I believe that screwing with money is much more important than missing bonus, which is still scandalous. People with Simon has got around 300.000 undeserving money and then how is possible that Shengelia, who is more expensive, goes up more with 18 than Mirotic with 31? And I’m sure there’re many similar cases. There can be 500.000+ “undeserving” difference in budget just in this round. They have basically cancelled money side, which was crucial in previous version, from the game. Not only that we cannot plan, because we don’t know formula, now is obvious that players can go up with disastrous game. Meaning, what I have expected before, there is no consistent formula at all. I can live with losing some points, it’s incredibly long season anyway, but playing the game in total chaos is really difficult.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

This ridiculous how they could open new round without adding bonus to Fener.players, just terrible. Gui in 3rd place should be 2nd and i'm third just because of this, and can you imagine if this happens last round.. What they have done this year... They fucked up all the game, but in other side it will be harder for everybody to take all great players.. You need to pick some great and decide which one to remove. It looked that investing Shengele's money to Shve was great.. +17 after 2Q, Shengele only +5 with 5 minutes remaining.. And how it finished.. Simon was in the shadow of his wonderful guard combo.. Ayon and Vesely unperformed and i have another bad round and Paulius is 1st, Beno is really close. It will very interesting season with next 27 rounds. To have 16+ million bugdet... Omg.. But money doesn't mean everything, Black, Brown, Tavaresss, Williams, Higgins showed it up this week.
                                Money actually means everything this year. Cuz apparently it's very difficult for player's price to drop.
                                So all of you who have already gained 16M+ budget are in huge advantage. Not just because of PIR that is less important in this part of the season but more because of budget.
                                NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                                Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                                If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information