Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

2 weeks to new season and still no update..
    Would be good to have 1 week, 10 day time for planning and creating teams and joining the leagues..

Are we to expect some changes or at least going back to old game?
    If they continue the failure of the last 2 years, I will stay out for 3rd year in a row

Do we know if this crapfest they have given us has kept the amount of participants on the same level As the old format?

Comment

Originally posted by KeyserSoze View Post
      Are we to expect some changes or at least going back to old game?
      If they continue the failure of the last 2 years, I will stay out for 3rd year in a row

Do we know if this crapfest they have given us has kept the amount of participants on the same level As the old format?
      1. Most likely no
      2. Certainly no.
      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

I'm still waiting for last season's update. They keep "in progress" since May. Shameless!

Comment

Won't be surprised if game start from week 3 or something, or even we will have no game at all this year. There is still some room for disappointment.
          Last edited by woobo; 09-21-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

If no game at all is an admission of their wrong decision and are opting for a deal to expire without a game this year, then I cannot say it will be a disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by woobo View Post
              Won't be surprised if game start from week 3 or something, or even we will have no game at all this year. There is still some room for disappointment.
              sad but true...

Comment

Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
                sad but true...
                Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Currently, we cannot confirm a date however we can reveal you will be able to access the game very soon. We ask for your patience in the meantime as we get everything prepared
                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                  Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Currently, we cannot confirm a date however we can reveal you will be able to access the game very soon. We ask for your patience in the meantime as we get everything prepared
                  Similar reply to me;

Hi.

Thanks for contacting us.

Euroleague fantasy will be available to play soon!

Kind regards,

FanHub Support EB

Comment

You can preregister now so maybe it will be up shortly. Taking it to the last minute is not a great way to promote your league.
                    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                      You can preregister now so maybe it will be up shortly. Taking it to the last minute is not a great way to promote your league.
                      So last round stopped being in progress after only 4 months! Too sad we never got the results from it Anyway I still love the game, good season to all!

Comment

Originally posted by woobo View Post
                        So last round stopped being in progress after only 4 months! Too sad we never got the results from it Anyway I still love the game, good season to all!
                        It should be an interesting year with more options towards the top.

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                          Never understood why you have to pre register.
                          "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                            Never understood why you have to pre register.
                            We will see if they actually send an email out once the game opens. I know in the past people were able to sneakily get in before it was officially open.

Comment

Anyone try the Eurocup Fantasy Challenge on basketme?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information