Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
    at least we know the game is not run by robots!
    Unfortunately. Robots get it right.
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• my teams are back to normal now

Comment

• Originally posted by ByThor View Post
          my teams are back to normal now
          Mine too!! I'm again the loser that I used to be!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hilodeseda View Post
            Mine too!! I'm the loser that I used to be again!!
            Yeah, I wish there was a redo on Round 1 that is for sure.
            Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
            2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
            Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• It has been a mess, but at least is monday, we have a fair solution and three days to do our trades. Goog luck for round 2 and hope this won't happen again!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilnasoked View Post
                1) terminate the contract with kangaroos.
                2) close this fantasy season and apologise
                3) bring back the old equip and admin javier gancedo
                4) start new fantasy season week 5 with old-legendary format.

dreams...
                I guess there is a contract in place that has to run its course but I really believe that admitting a problem is the 1st step to correct it
                If something doesn't work for 3 years, kill it and start over

Comment

• I just noticed that you can remove 3 players at same time and replace them. It was not allowed last year and you had to replace one by one. This is really good.

Comment

• When the game started going down, three years back, I remember maybe the biggest issue it was that we couldn't calculate the value of the player because we didn't know the formula used
                    Has that changed?
                    Or at least have you guys figure it out, what the formula is?

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyserSoze View Post
                      When the game started going down, three years back, I remember maybe the biggest issue it was that we couldn't calculate the value of the player because we didn't know the formula used
                      Has that changed?
                      Or at least have you guys figure it out, what the formula is?
                      Here there are people trying to figure out the formula. They've made some progress but until round 5 we won't know if it's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by hilodeseda View Post
                        Here there are people trying to figure out the formula. They've made some progress but until round 5 we won't know if it's right.
                        You should look at this forum 3 years ago, when we tried much harder than in foros acb, to find to the formula. Much, much harder. In vein.

There’s no consistent formula, at least not under the rules.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                          You should look at this forum 3 years ago, when we tried much harder than in foros acb, to find to the formula. Much, much harder. In vein.

There’s no consistent formula, at least not under the rules.
                          Ouch! Well, thank for the info anyway, I didn't know you tried it, even if I can suppose. You're at least as freaks as we are

Comment

• And here comes the dilemma between two significant undervalued couples ...M.James+Deshaun Thomas. or Campazzo+Jekiri...?

Comment

• Originally posted by dimbol View Post
                              And here comes the dilemma between two significant undervalued couples ...M.James+Deshaun Thomas. or Campazzo+Jekiri...?
                              Jekiri is reliable? I barely know him. So I'd rather pick James+Thomas, even if I think Campazzo will go over 2k

Comment

• Originally posted by dimbol View Post
                                And here comes the dilemma between two significant undervalued couples ...M.James+Deshaun Thomas. or Campazzo+Jekiri...?
                                Campazzo+Jekiri
                                I'd rather to stay away from DeSahun Thomas..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information