Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
    If I were you, I'd probably get rid of De Colo but it is borderline 50-50. If you need to release more money and protect it, as both may lose value, then taking out Sloukas makes more sense.

I'm debating if I should bring in Tavares or Dubljevic instead of Ayon but I like Ayon's schedule a bit more. Campazzo should in theory bring a solid 20 tonight although he doesn't usually do as well away from Madrid.
    Sorry, I wrote it wrongly. lol
    I wanted to say Sloukas or Vesely.
    Apologize me.
    NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
    Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

If I were you, I'd probably get rid of De Colo but it is borderline 50-50. If you need to release more money and protect it, as both may lose value, then taking out Sloukas makes more sense.

I'm debating if I should bring in Tavares or Dubljevic instead of Ayon but I like Ayon's schedule a bit more. Campazzo should in theory bring a solid 20 tonight although he doesn't usually do as well away from Madrid.
      Man, I really Suck!

Got Campazo in round23, and sold him today for Sloukas
      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
        Man, I really Suck!

Or maybe I do...
        "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
          Man, I really Suck!

It's the joy of fantasy. Sometimes we still think diferently although this stupid format force us to think the same.

So my dilemma is: Sloukas or Vesely.
          If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
            It's the joy of fantasy. Sometimes we still think diferently although this stupid format force us to think the same.

So my dilemma is: Sloukas or Vesely.
            Vesely in my opinion
            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Or maybe I do...
              I have to say Calathes OUT Campazo IN was not bad last round... let's see what rd24 will bring..
              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Captaining Larkin, but hey, watch him underperform now while James explodes in Athens...
                Looking good, looking good!

-5 already... I should have trusted my instincts to go with James but I listened to the more experienced... Oh my, the season is a disaster.
                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

-5 already... I should have trusted my instincts to go with James but I listened to the more experienced... Oh my, the season is a disaster.
                  It’s early, but if I’m not mistaken, something was specifically said about this round, “ You might bet on Saras stoping him in next round,”

More important, are you loosing against your friend with this selection? Probably not. At the moment you have selected Larkin, his result became unimportant. It’s kinda similar to Shrodinger’s cat, a paradox. He would for sure had 40, if you didn’t select him.
                  Last edited by Killer Bob; 02-06-2020, 06:10 PM.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Please let us know your captain before every round start from now on..!

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                      It’s early, but if I’m not mistaken, something was specifically said about this round, “ You might bet on Saras stoping him in next round,”

More important, are you loosing against your friend with this selection? Probably not. At the moment you have selected Larkin, his result became unimportant. It’s kinda similar to Shrodinger’s cat, a paradox. He would for sure had 40, if you didn’t select him.
                      My opponent selected James....

I'm just looking for excuses, don't mind me.

Comment

• Originally posted by woobo View Post
                        Please let us know your captain before every round start from now on..!
                        I definitely will. I'll also tell you who I was thinking as runner up.

Comment

My opponent selected James....

I'm just looking for excuses, don't mind me.
                          Then you have theoretically played great.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

And probably not just theoretically. From -5 to 30 in one half. It’s just impossible to go against Larkin.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

• And this guy goes from -5 in halftime to 29.7 at the end of the game!! He is an alien!!!

Comment

He did indeed.
                                What a king Larkin is. 32 PIR in one half.

It looks like Campazzo will do the same.
                                I didn't have enough subs to add him. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information