Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i restart this round?

Casspi DNP and now Labeyrie won't play too. Must have 19 of the 2 in total.
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
      Can i restart this round?

Labeyries absence was known since wednesday in greek media. Casspi destroyed my gameday.

Comment

• Originally posted by dimbol View Post
        Labeyries absence was known since wednesday in greek media. Casspi destroyed my gameday.
        FYK

EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
          Can i restart this round?

No Eriksson either? Kill me
          "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Considering that almost all teams have 14-15 players roster and rotate 9-10 players in each game, along with fact that there are 4 more rounds this year, bench would be even more essential. Though smart Aussie heads removed it for some reason. SMH I expect a lot of DNP this year.
            NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
            Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
            If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
              Considering that almost all teams have 14-15 players roster and rotate 9-10 players in each game, along with fact that there are 4 more rounds this year, bench would be even more essential. Though smart Aussie heads removed it for some reason. SMH I expect a lot of DNP this year.
              More rounds, less value for the bench. Mathematically speaking.

We all have many teams at the begging and it looks how every missing players matters. In reality only the best team’s missing players matters. In previous editions, which we liked more, we had 10 players in each team, and no bench, meaning, possibility for missing player was much bigger, but the winners were very limited. Imho few missing points means nothing. Lets look at this round, James made 2 points and lost money, do you really believe that Caspi against Real and some cheap players would make big difference? Especially looking long run.

This is marathon, who cares for 10 points. I would much rather have James missing round than loosing a lot of money.

Edit: Somehow James didn’t lose a lot of money.
              Last edited by Killer Bob; 10-12-2019, 02:41 AM.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Man, how this pricing stinks. Calathes, Nando and James started at almost the same price, first has 22.2 avg, second 19.5 and the third 16.5 average but their price is still almost the same.
                Last edited by Killer Bob; 10-12-2019, 06:30 AM.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                  More rounds, less value for the bench. Mathematically speaking.

We all have many teams at the begging and it looks how every missing players matters. In reality only the best team’s missing players matters. In previous editions, which we liked more, we had 10 players in each team, and no bench, meaning, possibility for missing player was much bigger, but the winners were very limited. Imho few missing points means nothing. Lets look at this round, James made 2 points and lost money, do you really believe that Caspi against Real and some cheap players would make big difference? Especially looking long run.

This is marathon, who cares for 10 points. I would much rather have James missing round than loosing a lot of money.

Edit: Somehow James didn’t lose a lot of money.
                  You're more experienced but I don't agree on this.
                  More rounds means more playing time in total which means there's a need for wider rotation and coaches have to rest their star players every now and then, especially late in the season. If top player miss a couple of games, that's not a big deal for the coach/team. It's more important to get him healthy and ready for the Playoffs and F4. Something similar to NBA.

Also, every single point counts, especially 10-20 for a single player and especially with a ton of more or less similar teams in second part of the season.
                  There's basically less than 100 PIR gap between 1st and 10th place at the end of the season (unlike in previous format) so 10 points count for sure.
                  I'm not talking about looking long run but for a single matchday.

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                  Man, how this pricing stinks. Calathes, Nando and James started at almost the same price, first has 22.2 avg, second 19.5 and the third 16.5 average but their price is still almost the same.
                  Shved should have also lost some value.
                  If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

You're more experienced but I don't agree on this.
                    More rounds means more playing time in total which means there's a need for wider rotation and coaches have to rest their star players every now and then, especially late in the season. If top player miss a couple of games, that's not a big deal for the coach/team. It's more important to get him healthy and ready for the Playoffs and F4. Something similar to NBA.

Also, every single point counts, especially 10-20 for a single player and especially with a ton of more or less similar teams in second part of the season.
                    There's basically less than 100 PIR gap between 1st and 10th place at the end of the season (unlike in previous format) so 10 points count for sure.
                    I'm not talking about looking long run but for a single matchday.

Shved should have also lost some value.
                    10: (34x180)=0,0016 I can afford it. You too.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

10: (34x180)=0,0016 I can afford it. You too.
                      Yeah but it's still 10 less in total at the end of the season.
                      Btw I expected more than 10 from Casspi.

Comment

Yeah but it's still 10 less in total at the end of the season.
                        Btw I expected more than 10 from Casspi.
                        One missed Ft is 2 points difference and you’re complaining about 0.3 points per game.

You expected more than 10 from Caspi and I expected 20+ from James. Shit happens.
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

One missed Ft is 2 points difference and you’re complaining about 0.3 points per game.

You expected more than 10 from Caspi and I expected 20+ from James. Shit happens.
                          Me too thus I captained him in most of the teams where I had him.

Comment

Man, how this pricing stinks. Calathes, Nando and James started at almost the same price, first has 22.2 avg, second 19.5 and the third 16.5 average but their price is still almost the same.
                            So, third year if this crap and still we don't know how to calculate prices
                            Not even a rough estimation?
                            Anyway, hasn't anybody ask those idiots why they don't publish the formula? What's the bug secret?

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyserSoze View Post
                              So, third year if this crap and still we don't know how to calculate prices
                              Not even a rough estimation?
                              Anyway, hasn't anybody ask those idiots why they don't publish the formula? What's the bug secret?
                              Looking those prices, there isn’t any consistent formula. And for sure not the same like last year. Prices are going very difficult up and even more difficult down.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

Looking those prices, there isn’t any consistent formula. And for sure not the same like last year. Prices are going very difficult up and even more difficult down.
                                So you'd say that there is no point of sacrificing rkg in order to hunt down credits in the early rounds in order to have enough budget at later stages?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information