Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by fakalyoncu View Post
    Hello,

I'm running an algorithm to detect these values. Here you can find a drive link which has these values updated periodically. These values are not exactly correct, but they are correct enough to provide valuable information.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BG...hxr7915tzOKurf
    Nice work. My Q is, are they respecting the rules? For example. Why Shved needed -8 to go max. down, if only last 5 games with a sliding scale of weightings , with the most recent game receiving the highest weighting, matters? That means that Shved needed 7 last 3 avg.(11 last 5 avg) to go max down. And we know that this 7 has bigger weightings than games 4 and 5. In this case Pir of last 2 games with the biggest weights would have been -4, weighted 5 games avg. Pir around 8. Wtf?
    Last edited by Killer Bob; 11-27-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by fakalyoncu View Post
    . I still couldn't figure out this part of their algorithm .

Do they really have one? Naaaaa....
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    Do they really have one? Naaaaa....
    The most disturbing with this pricing is, that they make no sense, if the rules are respected. And even if they’re not, some prices still don’t make sense. It looks to me like they’re changing algorithm every round.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    The most disturbing with this pricing is, that they make no sense, if the rules are respected. And even if they’re not, some prices still don’t make sense. It looks to me like they’re changing algorithm every round.
    Edit: How could I be so stupid? It’s obvious, if you forget the rules. It’s not 5 week average with weights, but just normal average of all games played. I have never even considered something like that.
    previously known as Beno

Based on previous experience, will Stimac get his previous 27 PIR later in his stats or not?

Last dilemma:
    Milutinov-Campazzo or
    Williams-Micic.

I'm sure I'll do it wrong, as always.
    NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
    Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Quote Originally Posted by jammamon View Post
    Based on previous experience, will Stimac get his previous 27 PIR later in his stats or not?
    My money on not...

On the subject of Fanhub, I received this response when following up on Rochestie and whether he will be added (have been chasing for most missing players).

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

This is because this requires Euroleague to directly inform us of who to add to the game.

We are indeed working on adding new players to be available for selection. However, we will require some patience on this.

We hope you understand as we do understand your frustrations.

If that's true, despite their incompetence, it seems that they have been told to only update their data base as informed by Euroleague and whilst they could have someone monitoring the players that actually play and flag this up, it may not be their responsibility. It is not as if Euroleague is an exemplar organisation when it comes to being on top of things.
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Quote Originally Posted by kzav View Post
    There is another one, which I name "When in doubt in Fantasy and start thinking of alternatives, always stick to your initial decision"

Took Monroe out from my two best teams for Sergio and Milutinov, 10 minutes before the games started, bizarrely thinking somehow that he would fail to make an impact.

I rarely make last minute changes that work.
    Despite the above, I'm going to upset my team at the last minute. I am replacing the duo Shengelia - Pleiss with Leday-Milutinov. Let's see how this pans out.
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Is Stimac injured or just Obradovic is stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by aladdin76 View Post
    Is Stimac injured or just Obradovic is stupid?
    Ahmet and Lauvergne were good today? Stimac is good at rebounds and low post offense but running up and down the court is not his forte, considering the pace of FB - KHI game
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Second time in three weeks my Captain choices are screwed by the system after the deadline.

You pick & save.. but then after deadline teams are different.

First time I though.. my mistake maybe. (Shengelia was my pick in RD9, 50.6 ..but the system decided Nedovic (11) and Shved (4) were better options for me)
    Not this time RD11 for sure (let's see how much this time having Shengelia will cost - in one team I had picked Mirotic, in the second Wilbekin, so "only" -6.2 so far).

EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Game changing round.

Shame i didn't trust Larkin in more teams as captain. This is messed up, 117 pir from one player if captain!! Insane

Choosing Micic as captain over Larkin... What a difference. Devotion, isn't it?
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Captain with 10 players could somehow even go, with 8, luck factor is just multiplied.
    previously known as Beno

For Israeli guys - do you expect Caloiaro to continue getting ~20 min playing time? Is he worth signing considering his price but based on just a single game?

Big trillema for this round...
    Pole for transfers
    1)out: shenghelia,higgins,micic
    In: calathes,campazzo,milutinov
    2)out: higgins, micic, nnoko
    In: campazzo,calathes, davies
    3) out: higgins, micic, nnoko
    In: calathes, milutinov, abalde
    Which combination is the best???

Quote Originally Posted by Vangs View Post
    Big trillema for this round...
    Pole for transfers
    1)out: shenghelia,higgins,micic
    In: calathes,campazzo,milutinov
    2)out: higgins, micic, nnoko
    In: campazzo,calathes, davies
    3) out: higgins, micic, nnoko
    In: calathes, milutinov, abalde
    Which combination is the best???
    You'll know it at the end of round. 😉
    I'm kidding but it's hard to tell. We all have dillemas and trillemas. I'm literally considering 10 combinations for my best team. 😀
    I'd suggest you to go with your initial choice, it's usually the best one.

Anybody having an issue when you delete a player it is not letting you know the new budget you have available?
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by kzav View Post
    Game changing round.

Shame i didn't trust Larkin in more teams as captain. This is messed up, 117 pir from one player if captain!! Insane
    I did trust him
    But still think that this captain thing, even if this time worked nice for me, doesn't work well
    At least not this way, not in this game and not under these rules

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast