Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL) 2019-20

Blazevic in a Rytas-Zalgiris game played more than Kairys and Echodas combined. Adomaitis was pissed by Echodas's defense a lot before (could be today again as well), so gave the most of his minutes to 18 y.o. center who scored 8 pts very fast, but then struggled. He's slow and can't jump and i want to see a better finishing under the rym as he missed one or two shots when you have to score, but having in mind his age, his big body, his defense and that he already can deliver in LKL (he has scored about 20 pts recently against Dzukija) - it's promising.

Echodas is a disappointment. He looks lost and he can't defend any strong center. Landale pushed him like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    Blazevic in a Rytas-Zalgiris game played more than Kairys and Echodas combined. Adomaitis was pissed by Echodas's defense a lot before (could be today again as well), so gave the most of his minutes to 18 y.o. center who scored 8 pts very fast, but then struggled. He's slow and can't jump and i want to see a better finishing under the rym as he missed one or two shots when you have to score, but having in mind his age, his big body, his defense and that he already can deliver in LKL (he has scored about 20 pts recently against Dzukija) - it's promising.

Echodas is a disappointment. He looks lost and he can't defend any strong center. Landale pushed him like a baby.
    Echodas has a good somewhat wide frame and he should be able to put on muscle mass.
    However seems that he took the summer off and did nothing to improve.

I gues Zalgiris was right and he has low ceiling and they won again choosing Masiulis instead of him.

Echodas problem is not only his soft body. He's a pretty low IQ defensive big, he doesn't have natural defensive instincts. He is agile enough though to have a career at 5 and with time he will be pretty good player, but nothing worth discussing regarding NT level.

Masiulis looks good, but I expect even more than he's delivering at the moment. Probably that injury before the season slowed him down a little bit, I expect same brake out performances ahead. And eventually sneaking into 2020 NT roster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12