This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [The Final] Argentina - Spain

the final is set; Sep 15th, Sunday 8pm local time, 2pm CET.

Argentina kept beating the favorites on the way to the final. Can they do it again in the final?
    Argentina
    0%
    Spain
    0%
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

5 Real Madrid players on this final (and could be 6)!

I go with Spain, but if ARG wins, I would be a bit happy, too.

Comment

5 players of the white ballett in the final. They should move the final to Madrid.

Comment

There is a Greek proverb, it goes like that
        "If you are not going to taste the pie, you don't mind if it gets burned"
        Whoever wins, it will be 100% deserved. I hope for an interesting final, like the semifinals which were both very interesting for different reasons.

Comment

Mee too Mr chacho. I want Spain to win, but if we loose, It will be a sweet defeat.

Comment

What a final. Worst nightmare of tournament.

Comment

Both teams 100% deserve to be in the final.

Comment

Honestly, don't care about the score. I'm going to enjoy this game and whichever medal we finally get.

Comment

This will be a great final. Can't wait!

Comment

Vamos vamos Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                      What a final. Worst nightmare of tournament.
                      What do you mean? It seems to be quite interesting, an advertisement for bball.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
                        Honestly, don't care about the score. I'm going to enjoy this game and whichever medal we finally get.
                        Really ? Wow !
                        Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

My second and first NT in the final.

So exciting.

I'll celebrate the end of game whatever the score.

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
                            Really ? Wow !
                            Absolutely. You know, this team has already surpassed my expectations. By a large margin. Would I rather see Spain getting the gold? Sure, but if we play a good game and still fail to beat Argentina, silver will be sweet enough. I think I've said it before, Argentina is one of my favourites NTs since the turn of the century. Lots of players in that team have grown up as players in Spain's local league, the ACB. They're like cousins. You can't be mad if you lose against another family member.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                              5 Real Madrid players on this final (and could be 6)!

I go with Spain, but if ARG wins, I would be a bit happy, too.
                              Originally posted by achinet View Post
                              Mee too Mr chacho. I want Spain to win, but if we loose, It will be a sweet defeat.
                              Absolutely. You know, this team has already surpassed my expectations. By a large margin. Would I rather see Spain getting the gold? Sure, but if we play a good game and still fail to beat Argentina, silver will be sweet enough. I think I've said it before, Argentina is one of my favourites NTs since the turn of the century. Lots of players in that team have grown up as players in Spain's local league, the ACB. They're like cousins. You can't be mad if you lose against another family member.
                              This. Spanish fans traditionally have a hell of respect for the Argentinian team. We obviously want Spain to win, but if we lose that would be a sweet defeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information