Who are you rooting for now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you rooting for now?

The tournament has definitely been surprising, and to be honest, the four teams remaining probably have the smallest amount of support from the Interbasket user base.

Personally I would be cool with any of the four winning, as they each have a story, but I was curious how the board saw it.
    Australia
    0%
    Spain
    0%
    France
    0%
    Argentina
    0%
    I'm done with this tournament
    0%
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Originally posted by Dtown
    The tournament has definitely been surprising, and to be honest, the four teams remaining probably have the smallest amount of support from the Interbasket user base.

Personally I would be cool with any of the four winning, as they each have a story, but I was curious how the board saw it.
    all teams in the semifinals are undefeated. IMO, the gold will probably get by the winner of the spain-australia match. france is the heavy favorites in their match against argentina. spain-australia will be a close one but i think the aussies will take this.
    Attack
    defend
    Unite

Comment

Probably France. I don’t want Spain and Australia to get a cheapie without having to face Serbia or the US in a knockout game. But honestly it doesn’t bother me either way. Probably Argentina would bother me because they are a nice story but ball don’t lie they just don’t have the horses. I don’t think that will happen anyway.
      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

My preference:

Argentina (great story)
        Australia (I like most of the guys and their playstyle)
        France (I dislike Collet but players are mostly cool)
        Spain (Ugh... I'd be happy for Rubio and Mr Chacho I guess)
        Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
        Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
        Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
        Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

France.

Comment

France,even before this win today ,I wrote about that on topic France-Usa,before game .

Comment

it's nice to hear a fairytale, fair and easy to pick the weaker. So ARG. But i am ok whatever happens..

F*** NOOOO i am such a lier and a f****** complex bastard!! NO SPAIN

Comment

1.France to win it all. Could it get any better wining the World Cup and a W against team USA in their parth , some story.
                2. I also want Australia to get their first well deserved medal outside of their continent tournaments of course.
                3.And Argentina taking Bronze against Spain in a third place game. One more time for Luis Scola
                Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
                FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
                FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Right now I'm leaning France to win, and Australia to at least medal. The French finally getting to the top of the podium and the Aussies finally getting some hardware.
                  Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Go Group L go Group L go!!
                    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Argentina, I can only imagine how wildly they would celebrate and how unexpected it would be to everyone... But I already hate losing and this World Cup only brings "losing" emotions for me, so my realistic pick would be France. I will be cheering for Mathias Lessort haircut.

Comment

France and Australia, so I could say that Lithuania lost to the best

Comment

I actually like Australia's game but I can't get out of my mind how their team acted like ex-convicts on parole when they played the Philippines in Manila during the WC Qualifiers.

So, I'm rooting for España to beat them, and for La Roja to go all the way.

Comment

I'm going for Argentina being the biggest underdogs. If they win it all it wouldn't be a fluke either.

Imagine Australia plays France in the final and beats them twice undisputed champions. If France wins it would somehow be arrogant going 1-1 in a series.

Have faded a little but Spain have been the best country at teams sports the last 20 years. And they are proper Europeans so nothing against Spain winning.

I only hope that France don't win it.

1. Argentina
                            2. Australia
                            3. Spain
                            4. France

Comment

Originally posted by gideon
                              This is why no one respects Fillipino fans. Your national team, players and fans are still carrying on like muppets. Your team should of took some selfies after they went 0-5 in the world cup.
                              Did you really expect fans to just forget something that horrible? Or do you just simply have a certain standard for yourself, and another for those you think are beneath you?

Well done on a 3-2 record by the way, and I mean it truly well. Two wins against European teams ain't bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information