No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am rooting for France. This is their moment. After decades of persisting it's time for them to win it all. I also hope Spain will reach the final. That would be a great match up. Another European final in a World cup.

I think Australia always has an easy ride in these kind of tournaments. They have already qualified for the Olympics in the top 16 phase which is way too early. Argentina is not good enough and will loose to France.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Argentina has less chances to win it all, but I'm rooting for them. Scola alone would be enough of a reason, one of the biggest NT freaks ever, but also the way played, some Campazzo magic, I loved it. Sp Argentina it is

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
        I think Australia always has an easy ride in these kind of tournaments. They have already qualified for the Olympics in the top 16 phase which is way too early. Argentina is not good enough and will loose to France.
        interesting... I thought they always get unlucky for one reason or the other, and that's why I'm rooting for them now.
        then Argentina of course for the obvious sympathy.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla View Post
          And they are proper Europeans so nothing against Spain winning.

I only hope that France don't win it.
          So, French aren't proper Europeans? Who are proper Europeans?
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information