Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the most disappointing player performance of the WC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the most disappointing player performance of the WC?

There are still semifinals to be played, but I think no one there will suddenly become a disappointment. Who are your candidates?

A few names I can think of: Giannis, Schroder, Walker, Jokic.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    There are still semifinals to be played, but I think no one there will suddenly become a disappointment. Who are your candidates?

Khris Middleton. Not all his fault, he was used improperly and not put in the best position to succeed by his coach, but he still was awful and should have stepped up despite Popovich sabotaging him.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

Papanikolaou, Korkmaz, Bjelica, Belinelli

Comment

If you could use time machine to go to the past and someone asks you, how was Greece's world cup campaign? you can answer Papanikolaou.

Schroder. Obvious.

Bellineli. One more contested three from 8 meters and i ll puke.

Middleton. i just want to facialize USA failure. maybe it's more personal as i count him as overated.

A guy from Serbia who is mostly responsible for this mental colapse. we will never know...

Comment

Bjelica, Middleton, Giannis, Kemba Walker (QF performance is enough to put him here). For me, Belinelli and Schroder are no disappointments, you could kinda expect something like this from them. And maybe I am a little biased here, but I also think Vučević underperformed heavily and should be mentioned here.
          Bronze medal 2017 Eurobasket prediction Game

Comment

Giannis, because expectations for him were incredible high and he was non factor in important matches against Brazil and CZ.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Κώστας Παπανικολάου, Εθνική ομάδα, Παγκόσμιο Κύπελλο Μπάσκετ, Αγώνες, Kostas Papanikolaou, National Team, Greece, Matches

I don't know what happened to this guy. I like him so much, he is so positive in Olympiakos. Mentally total off-balance performance.

Comment

Bjelica

Comment

Determining the most disappointing player this World Cup is tricky with the semifinals still looming, as any potential disappointments from there carry more weight. However, based on pre-tournament expectations and group stage performances, several candidates emerge: Giannis Antetokounmpo's scoring dip and uncharacteristic turnovers, Dennis Schroder's inconsistent shooting and defensive lapses, Khris Middleton's injury struggles, and Nikola Jokic's uncharacteristically poor shooting, particularly from three, all contribute to a picture of underperformance. Ultimately, pinpointing the "most" disappointing depends on individual weighting of expectations and impact, but these names stand out in the current landscape.​
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

The examples provided in this post make it easy to understand the real-world applications of [specific strategy]. Thanks for the clarity and depth.
                    chiave freemake video downloader
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information