Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QuarterFinals] Australia - Czech Republic

Sep 11th, Wednesday; 9pm China time, 3pm CET

Australia is coming after several big wins and is the clear favorite here. Czech Republic is not afraid of any one. What do ecpect?
    Australia wins comfortably
    0%
    Australia wins after a close game
    0%
    Czech Republic wins after a close game
    0%
    Czech Republic wins comfortably
    0%
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Rooting for an Australia vs Spain rematch, this time for a trip to the title game.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

I am pretty impressed from Baynes. I remembered him as a rookie playing here in Greece (Ikaros Kallitheas) and i emphasise on his rapid improvement as a player. Now i noticed that he had worked his three points shot with good results. Probably he is the best big man in this World Cup until now.

Comment

Hard to pick a side here. I love the fact that Czech managed to get that far and would wish their fans would get a fairy tale, but than again Australia is my favourite team to watch in this tournament. They finally have both Mills and Dellavedova in the team, even if once again not fully complete.
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Australia is clearly the massive favorite here, but I have a feeling this one will go close...

I want Hruban, Bohacic, Auda, and Balvin altogether in my team next year. Satoransky would be too expensive.

Comment

Czech Republic plays the most beautiful team basketball. It's something like Slovenia light from 2017. Hard to not root for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
              Czech Republic plays the most beautiful team basketball. It's something like Slovenia light from 2017. Hard to not root for them.
              yes, and they're resilient as hell... they're not stepping back against Australia, either.

Game tied in the 3rd Q.

edit: damn, I jinxed it instantly: 12-0 run for Australia!

edit2: 17-1.
              Last edited by Levenspiel; 09-11-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

This game was a bit like Spain vs. Poland. The favourite got it done without having to give its all, while the challenger did the best they could and made things interesting for more than three quarters.

Czechs completed a great tournament, and will probably end up 6th. Best of luck for the Olympic Qualifiers. They kept it close enough Australia couldn't rest its key players, and with one less day until the SFs that could give the edge to Spain.

Comment

One of few positive surprises of this World Cup was Czech Republic. Perfect team basketball and great team chemistry. Hope they're getting a solvable gropu for Tokyo, would be great to see them there.

Comment

Late 3rd quarter run by the Aussies got this one solved. Bogut was key in that stretch.
                    Czechs had put up a really good fight until then.
                    Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by Buzissa View Post
                      Late 3rd quarter run by the Aussies got this one solved. Bogut was key in that stretch.
                      why chinese dislike Bogut so much?
                      were there any comments from his side about China prior to WC?
                      every time he is with the ball the booing start.
                      in every game of the tournaament.
                      actually it's not boing but don't really know what to think of that noise they are creating when he is with the ball.
                      it's not only that their language is tough, it's also hard to understand the noise they are creating
                      "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                        why chinese dislike Bogut so much?
                        were there any comments from his side about China prior to WC?
                        every time he is with the ball the booing start.
                        in every game of the tournaament.
                        actually it's not boing but don't really know what to think of that noise they are creating when he is with the ball.
                        it's not only that their language is tough, it's also hard to understand the noise they are creating
                        He made a bad comment about chinese swimmer Sun Yang via twitter.
                        You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fasoulaki View Post
                          He made a bad comment about chinese swimmer Sun Yang via twitter.
                          the one of questionable blood cleanliness.
                          that clears it. thanks.
                          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information