[QuarterFinals] Spain - Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soulis79 View Post
    Spain is playing with fire. I see no concetration. Gasol can barely run the floor. Is there any health issue with him?
    He is fat. Just It. Bring his brother on the court, he would play much better with only one leg.

Comment

My man Rodolfo is on fire.

To SF! Great last Q by Willy and Ricky!

In the last 16 big tournaments (WC, OG or Eurobasket), Spain has been in 13 semifinals (only out in 2004's Olympic Games, 2010's WC and 2014's WC). Since 2003... Incredible!

Comment

Good game! I can now relax and enjoy the rest of the way. Mission accomplished, if we get another win we'll go home with a medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
          Gasol with a disastrous 1st half, and Ricky moving the team another disaster.
          Like always no clue when it is about giving value to point guards. Your biass is so bad.

Comment

Rubio became an all time world cup assist leader, surpassed Prigioni.
            He is only 28.
            This is his team now.
            "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cojayar View Post
              Like always no clue when it is about giving value to point guards. Your biass is so bad.
              Don't think anyone is questioning his quality or the fact that this time it's his team more than ever, but he doesn't always take the best decisions as he's prone to rushing the things up instead of calming everything down. Anyway.. hey, there are no strengths without weaknesses.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaliaBalta View Post
                It's funny when people are saying (including me) that Spain is no longer the same big force for the last 3-5 years. But they keep on making at least Semi-Finals of the largest national tournaments again and again. Of course, they had an easy first group, but the second stage was challenging. Beating Serbia gave them a chance to play against Poland, which is obviously not even European top 8 team, but you can't deny that Spain is still as good as always.
                Never underestimate the heart of a champion
                BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Originally posted by Cojayar View Post
                  What the hell are you saying? Ricky has became an scorer, his 1st option now is to score, not to mover the team properly. He is great but he needs to avoid the stupid turnovers he uses to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information