Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QuarterFinals] Argentina - Serbia

Sep 10th, 7:00pm China time, 1:00 pm CET
    The first quarter-final match-up is set.

Is there fuel in Argentina's tank to cause for another upset for Serbia?
    Serbia wins comfortably
    0%
    Serbia wins after a close game
    0%
    Argentina wins comfortably
    0%
    Argentina wins after a close game
    0%
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

I predict three quarters of a cat and mouse game. Then something like a 12-0 run for Serbia and a win obviously.

Comment

First time a team has tanked to get on the same side of the bracket as the US?
      Originally posted by Fedfan
      Most ppl get childish when they lose.
      Originally posted by GuTO
      refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Argentina keeps it close into the third then Serbia pulls away.
        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Is Jokic playing?
          FENERBAHÇE
          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

I'm personally going for an "upset" here - those pesky experienced argies just know how to win these international elimination games

Comment

Jokic, Milutinov, Marjanovic, Raduljica and Bjelica vs. Scola*. I think there's no contest here.

*Sure, Argentina has Delia, Galizzi and Caffaro as well. That's 15 fouls among all of them. And maybe a couple points, with any luck.

Comment

Is this Facundo Campazzo's song? Sign me up for a 30 points 10 assists game
                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Sure Serbia is the favourite here but an upset is possible knowing the Argies
                  Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
                  FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
                  FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

I think both this and Poland-Spain game will be boring beatdowns.Those first two groups where POL and ARG played were very weak.

Comment

Campazzo is just 180 cm, Micic and Jovic are 200 cm, seems to be a huge advantage, but Facu is really strong and one of the best thieves in FIBA.

Also Vildoza and Laprovittola should have a good day in the SG position, Garino is shooting well and Deck has improve a lot this summer, he can even shot from 3pt. Scola post game is also dangerous, the best fit is Jokic in the C position. Luifa can shot from midrange.

Comment

Argentina has had the easiest schedule possible, thus far. It looks like they will face a similar reality check that Serbia experienced vs Spain, with the only exception being that it will result in their elimination. I've always admired Argentina's style of play and competitiveness, but I'm afraid that only a complete meltdown by Serbia can keep this one close.

Comment

I don’t why, I feel Argentina will win by small margin. It’s just a feeling. Serbia is favorite one. I will be cheering for Argentins because of Luis Scola. Old wolf is still balling.

It’s a fact that Argentina got easy draw so far.

Comment

A team that Serbia will have huge problems with because of their teams constitution. But the funny thing is that we are the worst possible matchup for them, too. Usually I would go for a clear win for us here but I think that all this summer there happened that many strange things that a upset here is possible. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes down to the last 5 minutes and Serbia loses nerves. If we pull away I don't think that Argentina has quality to hunt us down the lane.

Djordjevic has to prove that he matured as a coach. A thing in that noone really has trust here.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                              A team that Serbia will have huge problems with because of their teams constitution. But the funny thing is that we are the worst possible matchup for them, too. Usually I would go for a clear win for us here but I think that all this summer there happened that many strange things that a upset here is possible. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes down to the last 5 minutes and Serbia loses nerves. If we pull away I don't think that Argentina has quality to hunt us down the lane.

Djordjevic has to prove that he matured as a coach. A thing in that noone really has trust here.
                              Serbia is very deep and there are some advantages of serbias side in the matchups. The Argentinian guards are too disadvantaged smaller than the serbian. Scola never runs back and a Milutinov is too athletic etc. I dont think Argentina can endanger Serbia truly.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information