[QuarterFinals] Argentina - Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    It's funny that they are most hated and they don't have one true negative character in this team :-)

I would understand if he would write the Bodiroga generation because they put complex on whole Europe like Navarro-Gasol generation did. People hated them because they washed the floor with everyone. But this generation has just good guys. One bad guy is Kalinic and he wasn't called up :-)

By the way our team is falling apart at the moment, seem to be a lot of negative energy between players.
    bodiroga and his generation had the end they deserved in home court tournament in serbia at 2005. last position with all stars in the team fighting each other and obradovic
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Saras, after 2 World and 3 European Championships this is an end that I will take for "most hated generations" every time if necessary :-)

The complex they left to others is still overwhelmingly gigantic.

Comment

Saras, after 2 World and 3 European Championships this is an end that I will take for "most hated generations" every time if necessary :-)

The complex they left to others is still overwhelmingly gigantic.
        You are fighting with saras, the biggest hater in IBN, so just relax He will just drive you insane, no real reason to waste your nerves..

Comment

I'm not getting your point. What's better to you out of our position? Beat America and get nothing or beat France and going to Olympics? I would like Americans to lose but we will have to cheer for them today. Beside the point that we are falling apart and will face most proabably a blowout tomorrow against whoever we play.
          Well, I don't care either way. I was just stating that the dream match between Team USA and Serbia, the two favourites for the title before the tournament begun, still had a chance to happen. Sure, there's nothing to play for other than reputation. Still it's a game I look forward to.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information