Clear All

• Massacres galore

1. Serbia 126-67 Philippines > 59 points
    2. Lithuania 101-47 Senegal > 54 points
    3. USA 98-45 Japan > 53 points
    4t. Serbia 105-59 Angola > 46 points
    4t. Italy 108-62 Philippines > 46 points
    6. Nigeria 108-66 South Korea > 42 points

Does anyone know the worst massacre in World Cup/Championship history? I don't remember these many massacres in the last decade
    Last edited by sinobball; 09-05-2019, 03:37 PM.
    aim low, score high

I like checking old World Cup results from time to time in Wikipedia.World Cups before 1994 that i didnt watch.
    Malaysia who apparently was an Asian powerhouse at some point lost 128-38 to Canada in 1986.Dont know if it's the record.

Comment

140-48 Soviet Union over Central African Republic in 1974.
      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Puerto Rico has joined the victim club formerly occupied by Asians and Africans
        aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
          I like checking old World Cup results from time to time in Wikipedia.World Cups before 1994 that i didnt watch.
          Malaysia who apparently was an Asian powerhouse at some point lost 128-38 to Canada in 1986.Dont know if it's the record.
          no way that malaysians were powerhouse that time as they only took their wbc slot from us back then
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
            Malaysia was fourth in the 1985 Asian Championships, getting a very easy first round draw as hosts, which advanced them directly to the final four, where they lost all their games. They then got to go to the WC after the Philippines withdrew, so not surprising that they were badly overmatched.

Malaysia also hosted the 1990 Women's WC, where they achieved the following results:

Malaysia 27-96 Australia
            Malaysia 56-130 Bulgaria
            Malaysia 48-107 Italy
            Malaysia 50-143 Brazil
            Malaysia 49-123 China
            Malaysia 41-73 Senegal
            Malaysia 60-128 Italy
            Malaysia 46-88 Zaire

I think Brazil 128-65 Egypt is the biggest margin in recent World Cups.
            Originally posted by Fedfan
            Most ppl get childish when they lose.
            Originally posted by GuTO
            refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information