Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fasoulaki View Post
    Very well translated!
    i do believe that if i could secure a place as an interpreter of that NT, i wouldn't be the weakest part of the whole stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
      Why are greek journallists always like "say that Giannis is MVP, say it!" "Say nobody can keep up with him" "Say it that it was an accident that we didnt win gold" Say it I want to hear it pleaseeeeeeee!.?
      Having the MVP of the NBA is already great for Greek basketball. The interest level of the game has once again sky rocketed in Greece because of this player. As if we won the gold for two tournaments. Greece is playing exhibition games in full courts. Even away from Greece. Either way, Greece won because of this player. Greece should keep knocking on the door with Giannis. The medals will come in due time. That would be the cherry on the cake. But that said, basketball has changed. Lesser teams can beat better teams in tournaments like these. Nothing is for granted.
      PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious View Post
        Having the MVP of the NBA is already great for Greek basketball. The interest level of the game has once again sky rocketed in Greece because of this player. As if we won the gold for two tournaments. Greece is playing exhibition games in full courts. Even away from Greece. Either way, Greece won because of this player. Greece should keep knocking on the door with Giannis. The medals will come in due time. That would be the cherry on the cake. But that said, basketball has changed. Lesser teams can beat better teams in tournaments like these. Nothing is for granted.
        from what I can see & read through the US media, Giannis is a genuinely great guy. I wish the best for him. I'm not sure if he can collect medals later on, but I hope he'll be there to fight for it every summer.

however, I think your insinuation that Brazil is a lesser team is unfair.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Let the show begin.

look my fellow greeks how greek journalists arround federation will use serbia's loss to cover our entire joke appearance.

It's like you have a severe wound, and you see someone besides you bleeding and feel somehow better.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information