Preparation games of EL teams 19/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
    i knew casspi wasnt in health. what about caloiaro?
    he didn't travel with the team because he has a minor injury, nothing serious
    also about Casspi and Acy, both of them are good but just need a rest.
    https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

after match vs milano im just worried about sfair. with too many g is in deep confusion. wilbekin playmaking is indecent.he is a very good sg with mediocre playmaking. is really absurd why diba is so misconsidered . anyway great defense by messina

Comment

Why Payne didnt played in France league for Asvel?

Comment

Originally posted by pabarabanu View Post
          Why Payne didnt played in France league for Asvel?
          Non entrés en jeu : Rihards LOMAZS, Charles GALLIOU
          Absent : Adreian PAYNE (infection)

Comment

Champions of spanish supercup!!!

What a game by Campazzo! And Deck stopping Mirotic. Tavares was bad and Davies did what he wanted with him, but Mickey did a really good job replacing Edy (10 points, 7 rebounds and 2 assists).

Llull with a great match as SG alongside Campazzo or Laprovíttola (great minutes, too) as PG.

Great start of the season!

Comment

Video and stats sheet from PAO- Fener friendly.

Ο Παναθηναϊκός ΟΠΑΠ επικράτησε της ελλιπέστατης Φενέρμπαχτσε στον μικρό τελικό του 2ου τουρνουά «Παύλος Γιαννακόπουλος» με 84-74 και κατέκτησε την 3η θέση. Καλύτεροι οι Τόμας και Φριντέτ.

Video from the Armani- Maccabi game.

Η Αρμάνι Μιλάνο επικράτησε της Μακάμπι Τελ Αβίβ στον τελικό του 2ου τουρνουά «Παύλος Γιαννακόπουλος» με 78-69 και κατέκτησε την πρώτη θέση. Καλύτεροι οι Σέρχιο και Μίτσοφ. 

P.S Biberovic is a great prospect. He's very balanced. Hopefully we'll see more of him in the EL.
              Last edited by EverGreen; 09-23-2019, 07:10 AM.
              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                Just watched the game fener vs pao and it was a bit surprising to see Tirpanci, Candan and Biberovic so many minutes. Especially watching Biberovic so many minutes was a joy. You could see his lack of experience but also his tremendous potential. Boy will be easily able to run pick and rolls, his mid range jumper looks very solid even though he wasnt very successful today, his torso looks superb, very solid 3 point shooter, very good ball handling for his size. Decision making and finishing in offense is still a problem, positioning and timing in help defense is a problem as well.

Awareness of the game is weak but he is more than ready to play at least in the turkish league.
                Biberovic just need games to improve what you noticed and I agree about that.
                I hope he will have playing time at least in BSL games

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                  that wasnt Fener.. they are playing without Slukas, De Colo, Datome, Vesely..
                  Sloukas and Datome were playing. They were just crushed by Bologna´s intensity in the first half (39 - 10) at some point and thats not a matter of talent. Bologna will be trouble this year in the EC.

Biberovic was also playing heavy minutes in that game. Really strong frame for an 18 year old.

Comment

Maccabi Tel aviv 87-67 Hapoel Tel Aviv
                    Full stats

Comment

Originally posted by theng View Post
                      Maccabi Tel aviv 87-67 Hapoel Tel Aviv
                      Full stats
                      I like how some of the translations from Hebrew to English are very literal. It is good to see Sea of Madar with 10 points.
                      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Omri Casspi was on fire tonight with - 18 Pts, 8 Rbd, 4 Ast, 2 Blk and 2 Steals

Last edited by arelg; 09-24-2019, 09:51 PM.
                        https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                          I like how some of the translations from Hebrew to English are very literal. It is good to see Sea of Madar with 10 points.
                          Funny, but that site has English version and translation is not needed at all

עומרי כספי סיפק תצוגת יכולות במשחק הקאמבק והוביל את מכבי "FOX" ת"א לחצי גמר גביע ווינר סל עם ניצחון 67:87 על הפועל "SP מצר" ת"א (צילום: אלן שיבר)

Btw, nice job by acb.com decided to renew their site and all the info regarding preseason is gone

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                            Funny, but that site has English version and translation is not needed at all

עומרי כספי סיפק תצוגת יכולות במשחק הקאמבק והוביל את מכבי "FOX" ת"א לחצי גמר גביע ווינר סל עם ניצחון 67:87 על הפועל "SP מצר" ת"א (צילום: אלן שיבר)

Btw, nice job by acb.com decided to renew their site and all the info regarding preseason is gone
                            Thank goodness.
                            Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                            2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                            Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

CSKA-Oly 91-66 in a scoreline that's too kind to us. Some things like Cherry simply being unable to play at this level (shame, he seems a nice person) have been mentioned but what realy drew my attention was this:
                              Was Kuzmisnkas always this terrible defensively? Many poor defenders are compared to traffic cones, Kuzmisnkas looks like he couldn't even stop a traffic cone going past him.

Comment

normally i would feel pity for olympiakos. but i wont. im happy with how low they have fallen. and they havent even hit the barrel's bottom. i wish them all the worst,which is a matter of time to happen if any of spanoulis (37yo) or milutinov (overweighted and without any motor to play,just waiting next summer to leave the team cause they declined to let him go to csska this summer with triple contact). 14th place is their max potential right now,with these funny guards they have
                                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information