• Italy (2-1)

7 24.14%
  • Puerto Rico (2-1)

1 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: [2nd round] Group J: SRB-SPA-ITA-PUR

Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja View Post
    Am I still personal problem with Jokic? Our national team is hostage of one player which is complete fool.This is repetition of 2005 ,what I write since preparations .I dont realize how Djordjevic can`t see what is obvious .
    Yes, Serbia's down by 20+ because Jokić got ejected. Always a hot take from you

Spain keep your foot on their throats finish this game off and then against Poland you can rest everybody. Darrell Armstrong, Mr Chacho and maybe if we find Kwijibo, can start in that game.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Go home Serbia. Pic....

So, we put in 3 guards and go smaller with 4 shooters in the lineup and we make a 11-2 run. Jeez, basketball is so hard sometimes. I could coach this better than Djordjevic...

Isn't this an expected result? Spain is still world #2, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    So, we put in 3 guards and go smaller with 4 shooters in the lineup and we make a 11-2 run. Jeez, basketball is so hard sometimes. I could coach this better than Djordjevic...
    Yes, Serbia using more guards. And vs Spain, Jokic as C would have worked quiet well.

Quote Originally Posted by usagre View Post
    Spain keep your foot on their throats finish this game off and then against Poland you can rest everybody. Darrell Armstrong, Mr Chacho and maybe if we find Kwijibo, can start in that game.
    Ha.

Btw, I know you're no fan of Popovich but I was wondering what you think of his "hatred" of the three point shot? He's made comments like this quite a few times now. Do you see any change to the rules and what change if any would benefit the game?

After all, speaking about the future of the sport and rules, Popovich once more expressed his disdain for three-point shooting. “Three-pointers are worthless, but people like them and in the end, this will end up being a circus, the rules will change, and we will have a four-pointer or a five-pointers, and unfortunately you have to join in”, he explained and added, “I think that this takes away from the purity of the game, the passing and the flow of it. You can easily find a guy who can drive with the ball and then kick it out, but ball movement is something different”.

Eurohoops

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    If that's the only way to beat Spain then Serbia is in trouble if they ever meet again this is where taking one too many centers instead of another guard will prove crucial as Spain would likely try to get you in foul trouble. So far size has been good, but after this game I'm guessing more teams will try to mimic Spain's defense

@Jazz

Yeah move the three point line back, way back.

Final:

USA - Spain

Bronze:

Serbia - Greece

Pic.... see prepale.

I think it's funny that statistically Birčević has been the most reliable three point shooter for Serbia in this game with an impressive 1 for 1. Put him in, coach

Quote Originally Posted by Burek View Post
    If that's the only way to beat Spain then Serbia is in trouble if they ever meet again this is where taking one too many centers instead of another guard will prove crucial as Spain would likely try to get you in foul trouble. So far size has been good, but after this game I'm guessing more teams will try to mimic Spain's defense
    We are in trouble because a FIBA CL level coach is coaching a great collection of talent and is pretty much clueless. We played 3 cannon-fodder tesms we could beat in lineups of 4 centers, and no guards. Italy has no inside presence. We haven't played a single solid team so far.

We have to play quicker and smaller. Jokic at the 5 is a must but I thunk it might be too late now. He might be a goner this tournament the way he is used.

Serbia with the Bogdanovic system.

this is a quite funny game
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Claver doing a defensive clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by Burek View Post
    Yes, Serbia's down by 20+ because Jokić got ejected. Always a hot take from you
    I suppose that I m guilty . How isnt their responsibilty for technical foul and exclusion ,before that 6 points,4 turnovers,this is exemple of good play and personal inteligence.He is probably hurt by lack of respect for some person and player like he is .Star of Nba circus ,I m sorry because I m not impressed .

Pathetic display. Now out of spite Djordjevic keeping Raduljica in the game indefinetely while we get murdered on the boards. This is a clinic on how to fuck up a game. If I hear a word from him today about the refs, tough schedule or anything other than "My bad we sucked today", I'll be cheering for us to get murdered in the knockouts.

Bravo Spain. Serbia play like a pussy. The real difference is 15+ for Serbia but today they were totally out of the rhythm and therefore deservedly going home. Go home Serbia.

An unexpected positive for Serbia can be potentially facing the US in the semis as opposed to the Final. Since I have been following the US at World events (1984-present) they never lose a final. They are undefeated. When they don’t win it all they almost always get picked off in the semifinal.

Totally deserved. Reality is this. I am curious if Argentina will eliminate us. No leader there at our team. If we go through plus 20 USA in semis.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast