No announcement yet.

[2nd round] Group J: SRB-SPA-ITA-PUR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to say that Spain's defense in this tournament is amazing. I have never seen that in our NT, the problem is that we are quiet bad ok offense, but if we made the 3s, we are really dangerous.

Also our players are veterans who have fight in many battles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burek View Post
      Silver lining - better to lose now than later even if Serbia pulls away a win, the myth of dominance evaporated in the second quarter
      It's expected to happen, when you keep running wide rotation and fucking around in games, instead of running clear sets for players. Arrogance is always dangerous....

Comment

• Hahahhh fucking Djordjevic responds by fielding a lineup of 4 non-shooters ahhahhhahhhh. Are you fucking kidding me...

You might defend some things, but you wont score 15 a quarter...

Jovic - Bogi - Lucic - Jokic - Milutinov

Comment

• Seems that Jokic doesnt see the Euroleague... Doing that on Rudy is a suicide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
            I have to say that Spain's defense in this tournament is amazing. I have never seen that in our NT, the problem is that we are quiet bad ok offense, but if we made the 3s, we are really dangerous.

Also our players are veterans who have fight in many battles.
            This is the message I've been trying to get through: surely Spain has taken a step back in regards of scoring. But we simply could not defend at this level with old Navarro, Calderón, undersized Rudy at the 3, both Gasols sharing the floor, and Reyes. Even Mirotic could not keep up with the defensive rotations we're running this year.

Comment

• Seems like Jokic won't step into Pau Gasol's shoes in FIBA ball.
              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
              Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Jokic is out of the game, although it is a foul.

Edit, Jokic ejected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                  Seems like Jokic won't step into Pau Gasol's shoes in FIBA ball.
                  Coach is the issue, forcing him at PF all tournament, stuffing the paint on him. He keeps doing everything against his skillset. Dude got 5 servicable balls all game.

Now he gets pissed at refs for that non-call. He is right of course, but gotta keep your mouth in check.

This whole game is on Djordjevic and his non-existent leash on Bogdanovic.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                    Coach is the issue, forcing him at PF all tournament, stuffing the paint on him. He keeps doing everything against his skillset. Dude got 5 servicable balls all game.

Now he gets pissed at refs for that non-call. He is right of course, but gotta keep your mouth in check.

This whole game is on Djordjevic and his non-existent leash on Bogdanovic.
                    Scariolo is destroying Djordjevic on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                      Seems like Jokic won't step into Pau Gasol's shoes in FIBA ball.
                      Way too early to make that statement. Pau didn’t win a tournament until he was 26. Jokic still only 24.
                      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• The refs is a joke in this tournament.. Ruined another game. Was a clear foul against Jokic. F**k you fiba
                        LIETUVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7iGqEDXHNc

Comment

• Hahaha, 2 tech fouls and Ricky shot 3 FT.

Great!!!

Comment

• Am I still personal problem with Jokic? Our national team is hostage of one player which is complete fool.This is repetition of 2005 ,what I write since preparations .I dont realize how Djordjevic can`t see what is obvious .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                              Scariolo is destroying Djordjevic on the bench.
                              Yep. You know I think that Djordjevic is a clown coach with little knowledge of Xs and Os, and this game shows why. Dude can't adjust to zone and he responds to a hot shooting team with a zone of his own. Pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemanja View Post
                                Am I still personal problem with Jokic? Our national team is hostage of one player which is complete fool.This is repetition of 2005 ,what I write since preparations .I dont realize how Djordjevic can`t see what is obvious .
                                Yes and that player is Bogdanovic.

Jokic made a stupid mistake talking back but I undrstand the kid. He is frustrated since the prep period. Djordjevic keeps asking him to play out of position and does everything to fuck up his contribution

A thorough disrespect for your best player...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information