30th SouthEast Asian Games (SEA GAMES) Philippines 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30th SouthEast Asian Games (SEA GAMES) Philippines 2019

a biennial regional multi-sport event which will be hosted by the Philippines from 30 November to 11 December 2019 Hosted by the Philippines. We could post the different SEA national team rosters here on this thread.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

“That’s my favorite player ... Wilt is my favorite player. I’ve looked up tons of videos on him, I have a Wilt Chamberlain painting in my room ... I was about to get ‘Wilt Chamberlain’ tatted on my arm right here. He’s my favorite player, and he’s one of my favorite people in life. The thing that he did was sacrifice. And a lot of time it’s hard for us to sacrifice, because we want to be that person, when the only thing that matters is getting another trophy. And when Wilt decided ‘Hey, I’ve done all the scoring, I’ve done all the other stuff, let me just do what this team is asking me to do,’ he had one of the best seasons of his career. He won a championship. I want to have that same approach, and bring out the will inside of me and help this team win.”https://discord.software/ FetLife vshare

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information