This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    Efes Pilsen interested in replacing Moerman with Caloiaro.
    that is correct. We need a big anyway, but with Moerman's injury, the urgency increased.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
      Efes Pilsen interested in replacing Moerman with Caloiaro.
      would b
      e a great add, and i even cant think of caloiaro releasing . yellow suisice

Comment

Originally posted by Toja View Post
        Stupid Maccabi, kinda dumb club.
        100% agree

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
          Real Madrid squad is closed, the last 2 spots will be filled with Mario Nakic and Usman Garuba (both are in the 1st team in our web).

Campazzo-Llull-Laprovíttola
          Causeur-Rudy-Carroll
          Taylor-Deck-Nakic
          Randolph-Thompkins-Reyea
          Tavares-Mickey-Garuba
          What do you think, are you better or worse than last season?

It's all about Llull I think, and is he going to stay healthy or not.

Comment

Originally posted by markkanen View Post
            What do you think, are you better or worse than last season?

It's all about Llull I think, and is he going to stay healthy or not.
            Laprovittola × Pantzar and Prepelic= Nico is far better than Melwin, and a way better PG than Klemen.

Nakic × Yusta= Mario is more talented and he is a better scorer, but Santi had more experience.

Garuba × Kuzmic= Kuz had really bad luck with us, Usman is a beast, and Laso has faith on him.

Mickey × Ayón= Mickey is a better defender, and has more weapons to score, but Ayon's IQ was great.

I would say that we are slightly better than the last year, but how you said, the difference to win titles is made by Llull. A good Llull increases our chances to win the tournament.

Comment

Wow.Bayern signs DeMarcus Nelson.Atomic bomb that shouldnt go unnoticed during the World Cup fever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                Wow.Bayern signs DeMarcus Nelson.Atomic bomb that shouldnt go unnoticed during the World Cup fever.
                Is this the Euroleague version of a "wojbomb"??

Comment

Alessandro Gentile wanted by Tenerife and Virtus Bologna.

Comment

Efes signed Chris Singleton for a 1+1 year contract.

We definitely needed a big, but I'm not 100% convinced if Singleton is the right person.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

We definitely needed a big, but I'm not 100% convinced if Singleton is the right person.
                      Why not? I don't know if he will replace Moerman or what but he is one of the best pf in the competition if used in right way.

I would change Williams for him in any day.

Moerman had good season but not such great F4. I think Singleton is better for big games then Moerman.

Comment

Singleton is an fat ass who can barely move but still better than nothing.

Comment

Casspi has shown quite a precarious athletic condition till now, so Maccabi decided to keep Caloiaro for the time being. That's why I suppose efes signed Singleton.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            Why not? I don't know if he will replace Moerman or what but he is one of the best pf in the competition if used in right way.

I would change Williams for him in any day.

Moerman had good season but not such great F4. I think Singleton is better for big games then Moerman.
                            I've never liked Singleton since he was with Lokomotiv and he kept ruined my EL fantasy games with his inconsistency. . He actually had a pretty good stint with PAO, but I am afraid that was his peak. Last year with Barca was terrible. Moerman will be back by December I think, so he won't replace him, but complement him.

I wish we'd have signed Auda for 1/10 of his price, about which I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

Salary?
                              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Spanish journalists Antoni Daimiel and Siro López have said that Real Madrid is interested (and close) to sign Argentinian veteran Luis Scola.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information