This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
    And I'm going to ignore the petty insults you're throwing out that are borderline bigoted (it's not possible that an American could follow European basketball and have a different opinion than mine!), but Fener has lacked young studs like Bogdan lately, and that's precisely my point -- Fener needs players like Bogdan, and I can't tell you specifically why they haven't been able to bring them in lately, whether it's a failure of scouting or philosophy. But I know that Fener's current roster is old, slow, and completely unable to defend any team with a quick, penetrating guard, and unless they can quickly infuse some youth and upside into their roster, they'll be a borderline playoff team for the near future.
    Better accept that u are wrong.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• I have read some discussion about Campazzo's replacement.

The targets were Larkin and Wilbekin, and nos it is Sloukas. Some info said that Larkin's mes contract is not signed yet and RM could move to sign him, but I see it almost impossible.

If Facundo leaves, the target os Sloukas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
        I have read some discussion about Campazzo's replacement.

The targets were Larkin and Wilbekin, and nos it is Sloukas. Some info said that Larkin's mes contract is not signed yet and RM could move to sign him, but I see it almost impossible.

If Facundo leaves, the target os Sloukas.
        2m buyout and we can complete the roster with the best options then.
        Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Olimipia Milano has already signed 7 new players and are in advanced talks with Zach Leday. Can this new look team make an impact this year?

Kyle Hines https://thenextprospect.org/2020/07/...ar-kyle-hines/

Comment

I have read some discussion about Campazzo's replacement.

The targets were Larkin and Wilbekin, and now it is Sloukas. Some info said that Larkin's mes contract is not signed yet and RM could move to sign him, but I see it almost impossible.

If Facundo leaves, the target is Sloukas.
            Source?

Edit: Ok, I found it, probably you are talking about this source;

It's out of date. As you said Real currently wants to buy Sloukas if Campazzo goes to the NBA.
            Last edited by Tevfik1907; 07-12-2020, 01:06 PM.
            FENERBAHÇE
            --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
            --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
            --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
            --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
              Source?

Edit: Ok, I found it, probably you are talking about this source;

It's out of date. As you said Real currently wants to buy Sloukas if Campazzo goes to the NBA.
              Sánchez Blas and Ricardo González, best journalists about RMB in Spain.

And yes, Wilbekin is not an option. Larkin hasnt signed his new contract, but I am sure he will. Sloukas is the name on the tablet.

By the way, Taylor will continue with Real Madrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                Better accept that u are wrong.
                Are you going to spank him if he doesn't?

Hahahhahha. The nerve of some people...

Comment

Sánchez Blas and Ricardo González, best journalists about RMB in Spain.

And yes, Wilbekin is not an option. Larkin hasnt signed his new contract, but I am sure he will. Sloukas is the name on the tablet.

By the way, Taylor will continue with Real Madrid.
                  Larkins home in Europe is Efes. Look for another guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dribbledrive View Post
                    Olimipia Milano has already signed 7 new players and are in advanced talks with Zach Leday. Can this new look team make an impact this year?

Kyle Hines https://thenextprospect.org/2020/07/...ar-kyle-hines/
                    I've heard a lot of rumors that Zach Leday is going to sign to Milano. Although, according to 24SEK.lt sources teams were able to buy-out him until July 10th and he's not yet announced officially by Milano. Isn't that strange?

Comment

• Cremona have withdrawn from Serie A and won't have a senior team next season. Any chance Travis Diener will keep playing and join another Italian club?

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                        Maccabi are very bad in this summer, the Israeli league will end just in the end of the month and i dont think we will sign a player until then.
                        Dibartolomeo and Choen will re-sign in the next days, maybe also Acy...
                        Caloiaro, Amare and Avdija will leave for sure.
                        calo out acy in ... simply crazy.will be an hard hard season
                        #2021yellowgameover

Comment

• Ibon Navarro is on Zalgiris list as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                            Ibon Navarro is on Zalgiris list as well.
                            Tuomas Iisalo as well. Huge coaching talent.

Comment

• Its an unthankful job to be the Zalgiris coach. Low budget, available and affordable players are rare, not a good situation at all, no matter who is gonna take over.

Comment

• Lučić received offer from Efes and Fener?! How many SF is Fener looking for? Source Luca D'Alessandro, usually trustworthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information