This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
    people say Datome, and probably De Colo too, will leave.
    Datome and De Colo are under contracts one more year. I don't think their destiny depends on Obradovic.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      Datome and De Colo are under contracts one more year. I don't think their destiny depends on Obradovic.
      Datome wants to go to Milano if Zoc leaves. That is pretty much well known. Why would you keep a 32-year old forward, that has seen better days if he wants to leave. He is coming off back to back seasons of underperforming.

Get younger, more athletic at the position. It will be painful to watch him try and defend guys like Clyburn etc...

Comment

• Zalgiris signs Steve Vasturia.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
          Heh. What to say about the Turkish Baron Davis, lighting up a historic franchise from Istanbul that has seen better days. 32 years old, in his prime physically and knowledge-wise of the game, 3 to 1 ASS/TO ratio, almost 80% free throws. What more could you ask? Is there more to be given by a player. I would argue, NO.
          Yagmur to Fener would be the transfer story of the summer. Wojnarowski would be tweeting minute by minute updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
            Yagmur to Fener would be the transfer story of the summer. Wojnarowski would be tweeting minute by minute updates.
            Nikos Varlas of Eurohoops asked the new Fenerbahce signing Mehmet Yagmur "What are your ambitions for the upcoming season?"

- "Obradovic has won 9 Euroleague titles but never back-to-back with the same team. I believe that the Great Zoc and Fenerbahce fanbase deserve that and I am the man to deliver it! I will rally the team behind me, keep eyes on the prize and go for a triple right out of the gate. Euroleague MVP is a given. After all, I am the king of streetball in the cage at Emirgan Park! I am the inventor of Kofta Shake!"

Comment

Nikos Varlas of Eurohoops asked the new Fenerbahce signing Mehmet Yagmur "What are your ambitions for the upcoming season?"

- "Obradovic has won 9 Euroleague titles but never back-to-back with the same team. I believe that the Great Zoc and Fenerbahce fanbase deserve that and I am the man to deliver it! I will rally the team behind me, keep eyes on the prize and go for a triple right out of the gate. Euroleague MVP is a given. After all, I am the king of streetball in the cage at Emirgan Park! I am the inventor of Kofta Shake!"
              Haha, the Turkish Rucker, where legends are made.

Comment

Datome wants to go to Milano if Zoc leaves. That is pretty much well known. Why would you keep a 32-year old forward, that has seen better days if he wants to leave. He is coming off back to back seasons of underperforming.

Get younger, more athletic at the position. It will be painful to watch him try and defend guys like Clyburn etc...
                It's rumor because I never read his statement that he wants to go if Obradovic leave. The only player said that is Sloukas. I hope he will leave Fener asap.

I am aware he is in decline but even in decline he is better then many younger so called prospects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                  Haha, the Turkish Rucker, where legends are made.
                  Had a few good games there in 40+ degrees heat. Sweating like a mfcker, I was slippery like Kyrie Irving. No defense could stop me. The shot was rocking, and mid-game the Turkish trio of opponents started fighting among each other about something. Me, and two of my friends just laughed. Turkish Rucker indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                    It's rumor because I never read his statement that he wants to go if Obradovic leave. The only player said that is Sloukas. I hope he will leave Fener asap.

I am aware he is in decline but even in decline he is better then many younger so called prospects.
                    But its the truth that he wont stay if ZOC leaves. He doesnt need to say it. It goes for nearly any foreign player. Datome is just polite and doesnt want to destabilize his team.

Comment

Ok, this part is really funny.

I think he would laugh himself about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        Ok, this part is really funny.

I think he would laugh himself about it.
                        Hehe, there is no place I have visited on this planet that I did not play some hoops there. Sometimes it is a challenge. The biggest one was in Morocco. Because I did a desert tour, and managed to find a court in Casablanca in the end I was most pissed of in Peru, when customs tore apart my deflated basketball in the luggage, thinking I was smuggling something inside. They didn't believe me that I was carrying a deflated basketball.

Comment

Hehe, there is no place I have visited on this planet that I did not play some hoops there. Sometimes it is a challenge. The biggest one was in Morocco. Because I did a desert tour, and managed to find a court in Casablanca in the end I was most pissed of in Peru, when customs tore apart my deflated basketball in the luggage, thinking I was smuggling something inside. They didn't believe me that I was carrying a deflated basketball.
                          You should have said I am a Serb. Maybe then the responsible guys would have thought you tell them the truth if they know even a bit about bb.

Its like asking Indians what they are studying. Its of course informatics. Stereotypes are not without a reason there. Although i get to know many Serbs that dont care about bb at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            You should have said I am a Serb. Maybe then the responsible guys would have thought you tell them the truth if they know even a bit about bb.

Its like asking Indians what they are studying. Its of course informatics. Stereotypes are not without a reason there. Although i get to know many Serbs that dont care about bb at all.
                            Hahah, double edged sword. There is a significant population of Serbs in Peru which are working as drug traffickers. I am not sure it would've helped

Comment

• BTW Asvel is calculating Jekiri to leave and is after Mustapha Fall from TT Ankara. This guy is huge, a solid rolling big man, can put the ball on the floor a bit in post games and you cant stop him if he gets the ball near the rim. Defensively poor P&R defender, lacks lateral quickness but can protect the rim to a certain level.

Wouldnt say he is Euroleague level big man. Perfect for BCL or even Eurocup.

Comment

• There are news about Fenerbahce Basketball having paid all players 2 month of their salary after getting a letter from Euroleague. There is redemption plan till 15th August.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information