Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay clear of Wade Baldwin, he is deficient in every single way important for a guard on EL level.

Javonte Green is a great backup SG for EL. He plays hard defense, very tough on the ball defender, rebounds, runs transition etc. He is a great sign...

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      It’s yours hype. You were whining, how unfair is to Efes, if the season is cancelled. Covid-19 is unfair to everyone. They should have finished the season long time ago.
      The only one who whined here was you. You whined about corona and spamed this forum every fuckin day
      And there is your prediction that season will be canceled, haha. Efes prediction was false, Barca too, in fact you didn't have a single right prediction this season

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
        The only one who whined here was you. You whined about corona and spamed this forum every fuckin day
        And there is your prediction that season will be canceled, haha. Efes prediction was false, Barca too, in fact you didn't have a single right prediction this season
        Kinda difficult season for predicting, don't you think? Fener being bad and Vesely disastrous were the only predictable things.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

• Sport24 is saying that Vovoras will coach PAO next season and that Thomas and Fredette will leave.

Comment

Kinda difficult season for predicting, don't you think? Fener being bad and Vesely disastrous were the only predictable things.
            I predicted Fener disaster too, but not because Vesely. I predicted that after Williams transfer. Him instead of Melli is maybe the biggest downgrade in EL history. Everything started from this bad transfer.
            The second reason nobody could predict. That is Sloukas hurt vanity after De Colo coming.

Comment

I predicted Fener disaster too, but not because Vesely. I predicted that after Williams transfer. Him instead of Melli is maybe the biggest downgrade in EL history. Everything started from this bad transfer.
              The second reason nobody could predict. That is Sloukas hurt vanity after De Colo coming.
              There may be a leading role available for him in Panathinaikos if he wants to prove himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                Stay clear of Wade Baldwin, he is deficient in every single way important for a guard on EL level.

Javonte Green is a great backup SG for EL. He plays hard defense, very tough on the ball defender, rebounds, runs transition etc. He is a great sign...
                Yeah, but I think that he could get more attention, than just from Zalgiris and the salary would go beyond 450k. But if we could get Green and not Babb, that would be a huge upgrade, in my opinion. If Grigonis, Walkup and Lekavičius stays, we shouldn't have much money left in bank and I doubt we could get such a deep roster, like this season.
                Also, Malcolm Thomas had a pretty rough year, and I would love to see him paired with Landale. What do you guys think?
                Roster that could make some noise in EL next season, but is just over the salary top for Zalgiris in crisis:
                PG Walkup(SG), Lekavicius, Jokūbaitis(SG)
                SG Grigonis(SF), Milaknis(SF), Lukošiūnas
                SF J. Green(SG)(Or Babb)
                PF Whittington, Hayes(SF), Masiulis
                C Landale, M. Thomas(PF), Geben
                HC Šaras

But there are rumours, that we can't keep Grigonis and Walkup (Lekavičius stays if Šaras stays). We could get buyouts (actually we could also not, because if we can't pay them yhe money, they will be free) and with the buyouts, we could get only one foreigner because of the limit and he should be Pangos or Goss in my opinion. If we could pull something like Grigonis and Lekavičius stays, Walkup goes with buyout and we sign Pangos/Goss, that could be a better option for us.

Comment

You should look at Vesely’s numbers. He’s one of the worst rebounders among Centers. The best avg. 8 rebounds, he avg. 4, less than some guards. He was 11th in blocks, the best avg. 2.18, Vesely 0.67. He was 70th in points, worse than Stimac, who has played 7 minutes less per game. Vesely was 126th in points per 40 minutes. He was 35th in index rating, 65th in index rating per 40 minutes. His salary is 2.430.000 $.
                  Last edited by Killer Bob; 05-13-2020, 09:35 AM.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

You should look at Vesely’s numbers. He’s one of the worst rebounders among Centers. The best avg. 8 rebounds, he avg. 4, less than some guards. He was 11th in blocks, the best avg. 2.18, Vesely 0.67. He was 70th in points, worse than Stimac, who has played 7 minutes less per game. Vesely was 126th in points per 40 minutes. He was 35th in index rating, 65th in index rating per 40 minutes. His salary is 2.430.000 $.
                    What's the point of showing numers of player who had the worst season in his career? Should I present now his numbers when he was MVP last season before injury?
                    Higgins was one of the best players last season but his numbers are not such good as used to be. Does it mean he is baseball player now looking your logic?

He is payed more then he deserves in this moment but what then about Sloukas? 2 milions for nothing.
                    It's not Vesely guilt that Obradovic leaved him with mediocre support from players like Williams and Thomas. With Udoh and Melli beside him Vesely was one of the best bigs in EL.

Comment

What's the point of showing numers of player who had the worst season in his career? Should I present now his numbers when he was MVP last season before injury?
                      Higgins was one of the best players last season but his numbers are not such good as used to be. Does it mean he is baseball player now looking your logic?

He is payed more then he deserves in this moment but what then about Sloukas? 2 milions for nothing.
                      It's not Vesely guilt that Obradovic leaved him with mediocre support from players like Williams and Thomas. With Udoh and Melli beside him Vesely was one of the best bigs in EL.
                      I had impression that we are talking about this season. Difficult to be contender with one of the worse centers in the Euroleague this year, who is paid as top Euroleague player.

We can look back, if you want.

Berlin, 1/10 FT in overtime match. 3 Pir.
                      Istanbul, non factor, in shadow of Udoh. Same goes for crucial playoffs series against Pao that year.
                      Belgrade, total disappointment, 3 points, 1 Pir.
                      Vitoria, non factor.

Imho he was very lucky that he played for Obra and having great teammates all this years.

Giving him MVP last year is the biggest joke in Euroleague history.
                      Last edited by Killer Bob; 05-13-2020, 10:27 AM.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

• My beloved Jaka "motherfucker" Blazic near zvezda according to multiple sources. Great fit. After incredible season of Jaka this would be a fantastic fit for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                          My beloved Jaka "motherfucker" Blazic near zvezda according to multiple sources. Great fit. After incredible season of Jaka this would be a fantastic fit for us.
                          I would still recommend my Guy Edo Muric. Would help you a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            I would still recommend my Guy Edo Muric. Would help you a lot.
                            Cedevita Olimpija is closing doors?
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

Cedevita Olimpija is closing doors?
                              Is he in Slovenia again? After his Efes journey he was somewhere in Poland

Comment

I had impression that we are talking about this season. Difficult to be contender with one of the worse centers in the Euroleague this year, who is paid as top Euroleague player.

We can look back, if you want.

Berlin, 1/10 FT in overtime match. 3 Pir.
                                Istanbul, non factor, in shadow of Udoh. Same goes for crucial playoffs series against Pao that year.
                                Belgrade, total disappointment, 3 points, 1 Pir.
                                Vitoria, non factor.

Imho he was very lucky that he played for Obra and having great teammates all this years.

Giving him MVP last year is the biggest joke in Euroleague history.
                                Bob, you know it is hypocritical to go from season stats to single-game stats so that your narrative works. We all know that Vesely isn't a good rebounder, he was bad this season as bad as the team, and he had some terrible F4 games. But you can't deny his performance pre-injury last year was MVP-caliber, and he had multiple seasons where he did what he does best to the effect that opponents planned to neutralize him first (finishing and defending in switch defense). He doesn't merit his salary, definitely not this year, but he was definitely playing like he was an MVP candidate. Let's not rewrite what we all watched.
                                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information