Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 2769

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Maccabi's tweets after announcing Zizic with indirects to Real Madrid are a shame. I didnt expect that from a team such as Maccabi.
    i couldnt see anything like that. what do u mean?

Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    Maybe some quoting from Madrid's reporters which had react to Maccabi's Web. No way that someone from the official stuff wrote something like this
    2019/2020:
    PG: Jones, D-BA, Alber
    SG: Wilbekin,Dorsey, Bryant
    SF:Blayzer, S. Cohen, Zoosman
    PF: Acy, Coloiaro, Casspi
    PF: Zizic, Hunter, Amare

Maccabi erased the tweet minutes after to be published from his official account. They put a picture of Zizic vs Real Madrid with Dacka and they quoted RM, Llull and Doncic for what reason? I still cant understand.

now
    key point for a great season
    1 gill or any shooting pf to finally repleace acy
    You are wrong. Maccabi needs defensive PF to fit Zizic, because Zizic is bad in defense. Acy will do the work.

Maccabi erased the tweet minutes after to be published from his official account. They put a picture of Zizic vs Real Madrid with Dacka and they quoted RM, Llull and Doncic for what reason? I still cant understand.
    I don't think it's right, but it also might be a reaction to some Spanish publications, citated by shameless Israeli Sport5 website (As Roy mentioned before, they were hurt that One sport site reported about Zizic deal first), and to less extent by Walla Sports wesite. First they citated Madrid newspapers citing that Maccabi is just a ploy by Zizic to pressure Real, later they cited reports in Spanish newspapers that Real is not wanting to sign Zizic because of his health condition...
    Sport5, even yesterday (without mentioning sources, though) wrote that it's not Zizic signed in Maccabi because of Real was waiting too long, but that Real withdrawn their offer, because of Zizic taking too long to decide... Only normal writer left there is Shay Hauzer, which is very good, but otherwise they are disgusting.

I'm sorry that Maccabi was drawn into it, and I also want to apologise, but it wasn't one-sided...I don't want to point fingers to Real for leaking stuff above ,but it might have happened.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Quote Originally Posted by felix_r View Post
    You are wrong. Maccabi needs defensive PF to fit Zizic, because Zizic is bad in defense. Acy will do the work.
    I agree, we have a lot of 3 point shooters as it is. Only problem can be that Acy doesn't want to reduce his financial demands, and in normal conditions he probably shouldn't, but looking on long list of free agents right now, he indeed should take Maccabi's offer.
    Even though Gill is not that bad on both sides of the court but, as I wrote before, maccabeo's sources are suspect, and, I haven't seen anything on Israeli sites saying that Gill even is on Maccabi's short list.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
    I don't think it's right, but it also might be a reaction to some Spanish publications, citated by shameless Israeli Sport5 website (As Roy mentioned before, they were hurt that One sport site reported about Zizic deal first), and to less extent by Walla Sports wesite. First they citated Madrid newspapers citing that Maccabi is just a ploy by Zizic to pressure Real, later they cited reports in Spanish newspapers that Real is not wanting to sign Zizic because of his health condition...
    Sport5, even yesterday (without mentioning sources, though) wrote that it's not Zizic signed in Maccabi because of Real was waiting too long, but that Real withdrawn their offer, because of Zizic taking too long to decide... Only normal writer left there is Shay Hauzer, which is very good, but otherwise they are disgusting.

I'm sorry that Maccabi was drawn into it, and I also want to apologise, but it wasn't one-sided...I don't want to point fingers to Real for leaking stuff above ,but it might have happened.
    Defensa Central = fake and invented info (I told you guys weeks ago).

Blas and Ricardo = trustful info, and they said that after Abalde's buyout, all trades were stopped until Campazzo's situation was resolved.

And why quoting Luka Doncic? Do they wanted more repercussion to this signing? Thanks god they realized that what they did was really wrong.

Defensa Central = fake and invented info (I told you guys weeks ago).

Blas and Ricardo = trustful info, and they said that after Abalde's buyout, all trades were stopped until Campazzo's situation was resolved.

And why quoting Luka Doncic? Do they wanted more repercussion to this signing? Thanks god they realized that what they did was really wrong.
    I haven't seen tweet in question, so I don't know why it was written, and, my guess is as good as yours. But, as I mentioned before, all this weeks long saga was pretty dirty on journalist side of the map. I can't really spend time looking for older articles to see which sources in Spain were mentioned in Israeli press, but I do recall Sport 5 referencing some journalists and not Defensa Central.
    Anyway, I hope it all behind.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by felix_r View Post
    a good defensive player can be a good shooter too. today, having pf with good 3p percent, is the main key of modern (euro)basket but i know mta fans usually love muscles and jumpers. no way

I haven't seen tweet in question, so I don't know why it was written, and, my guess is as good as yours. But, as I mentioned before, all this weeks long saga was pretty dirty on journalist side of the map. I can't really spend time looking for older articles to see which sources in Spain were mentioned in Israeli press, but I do recall Sport 5 referencing some journalists and not Defensa Central.
    Anyway, I hope it all behind.
    Give me names. Is so easy to speak without clear names, man. And if Maccabi has published that "attack" to Real Madrid due to some idiot journalists, you have lost all my respects as a club.

And nobody cant answer me why they quoted Doncic? WHY?

The tweet (erased really fast): https://twitter.com/MaccabitlvBC/sta...804584962?s=19

Give me names. Is so easy to speak without clear names, man. And if Maccabi has published that "attack" to Real Madrid due to some idiot journalists, you have lost all my respects as a club.

The tweet (erased really fast): https://twitter.com/MaccabitlvBC/sta...804584962?s=19
    Tweet is not available, obviously erased. So no, I don't know what was in it, and, also why and if, and how they quoted Doncic.
    As for names. sorry, but I'm not going through tens of articles. in addition, Sport5 doesn't have anything earlier than 6/8.
    Have a nice evening.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Tweet is not available, obviously erased. So no, I don't know what was in it, and, also why and if, and how they quoted Doncic.
    As for names. sorry, but I'm not going through tens of articles. in addition, Sport5 doesn't have anything earlier than 6/8.
    Have a nice evening.

https://twitter.com/Pizzaro219/statu...474089474?s=19

So, what's so offensive in it? A bit of trolling, which is not Ok, and I did wrote above that it's not. But let's not make elephant out of fly.
    There is, obviously, quite a bit of bad blood between clubs now. I don't think that pouring more oil into the flame will help anybody.
    In addition, Maccabi tweeted explanation, take it or leave it...
    https://twitter.com/MarcaBasket/stat...38777950945281
    https://twitter.com/MaccabitlvBC/sta...52446168502274
    Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 08-26-2020 at 10:41 AM.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

So, what's so offensive in it? A bit of trolling, which is not Ok, and I did wrote above that it's not. But let's not make elephant out of fly.
    There is, obviously, quite a bit of bad blood between clubs now. I don't think that pouring more oil into the flame will help anybody.
    In addition, Maccabi tweeted explanation, take it or leave it...
    https://twitter.com/MarcaBasket/stat...38777950945281
    https://twitter.com/MaccabitlvBC/sta...52446168502274
    Thats not the tweet they erased. Maccabi has the problems, not Madrid.

That tweet is not bad, in fact. By the way, Real Madrid always shown respect ti Maccabi, and Maccabi has lost it with this..

Thats not the tweet they erased. Maccabi has the problems, not Madrid.

That tweet is not bad, in fact. By the way, Real Madrid always shown respect ti Maccabi, and Maccabi has lost it with this..
    Well, I think Maccabi will survive. In any case I don't see anything wrong with any of the tweets, even though one which is on link you posted is barely visible. You can choose to get offended, be my guest. End of story.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

I agree, we have a lot of 3 point shooters as it is. Only problem can be that Acy doesn't want to reduce his financial demands, and in normal conditions he probably shouldn't, but looking on long list of free agents right now, he indeed should take Maccabi's offer.
    Even though Gill is not that bad on both sides of the court but, as I wrote before, maccabeo's sources are suspect, and, I haven't seen anything on Israeli sites saying that Gill even is on Maccabi's short list.
    But all of them are quite small. I would like a tall sf shooter. Acy is quite useless if he doesn't play close to the paint and he seems quite unwilling to do so. Defense won't be a problem even without him if the rest of the staff remains healthy.

But the main problem is of course that he asks for more than 800.000 dollars if I am not wrong. You could keep him as a cheap defensive solution but he can't be considered as such any more.

I agree, we have a lot of 3 point shooters as it is.
    no euro bball fan would write somthing so absurd. even defensive players, even big men, even pf can be good shooters. refusing shooters ideologically is something classical by mta and mta fans.shooters are never many in an euro team. no way. for il fans, big men must be kind of ercules without any shooting talent
    thats why just among mta fans u can find somebody who prefere acy to gill

no euro bball fan would write somthing so absurd. even defensive players, even big men, even pf can be good shooters. refusing shooters ideologically is something classical by mta and mta fans.shooters are never many in an euro team. no way. for il fans, big men must be kind of ercules without any shooting talent
    thats why just among mta fans u can find somebody who prefere acy to gill
    Keep generalizing dude...I did write that Gill looks OK for me, especially his defense. And I know whom I would prefer to take 3 point shots - Scotty, Tyler, Elijah, Zoos, over any PF in.the market. Yes, 3 point shooting is a plus, but when you put it as main requirement, it's insanity. That why nobody here takes you seriously.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ronmercer80 View Post
    But all of them are quite small. I would like a tall sf shooter. Acy is quite useless if he doesn't play close to the paint and he seems quite unwilling to do so. Defense won't be a problem even without him if the rest of the staff remains healthy.

But the main problem is of course that he asks for more than 800.000 dollars if I am not wrong. You could keep him as a cheap defensive solution but he can't be considered as such any more.
    Agree, main problem is his high salary. And as I wrote above I wouldn't mind having PF, who could be veritable 3 point treat. But defense, rebounds, penetration and middle range shooting should be main criteria, since Zizic can't go too far from the basket.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Acy seems to be close to Barcelona, the coach is reported to be interested in signing him.

Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast