• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
    perfect for their historical style.jimm will have a good season with them
    Baskonia is making very serious team. F4 contender imo

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      Peker never was near what you wrote. He was always even in that age junk player without any skillset and without energy on the court. But maybe you are right now when he is grandpa it could be great adition
      Sure, we can't say he was one of the best PF/Cs in the EL, but he was pretty solid.
      I had first seen him live with Karsiyaka, and he looked unstoppable at the age 20! We have no such prospects any more. He would wiupe the floor with Toruko's favorite Alperen Sengun .
      With Efes in the EL, he regressed offensively for some reason, became more of a defensive center, but he had a decent career overall. He was occasionally putting up big numbers last year in TBL at the age 39.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
        Sure, we can't say he was one of the best PF/Cs in the EL, but he was pretty solid.
        I had first seen him live with Karsiyaka, and he looked unstoppable at the age 20! We have no such prospects any more. He would wiupe the floor with Toruko's favorite Alperen Sengun .
        With Efes in the EL, he regressed offensively for some reason, became more of a defensive center, but he had a decent career overall. He was occasionally putting up big numbers last year in TBL at the age 39.
        That's the only reason I agree that he could b great adition as grandpa But in youth age he was junk player. I am talking about Fener time to be precise. In Efes he was better

Comment

Baskonia is making very serious team. F4 contender imo
          considering mta is totally freeze on market and i guess will spend few pennies, considering fener collaps at high level, grecian crisis, we can say just cska real truly unbreakable . abot efes ,mmhh..dont know if they reply the past season. wait to see market moviments

Comment

Peker never was near what you wrote. He was always even in that age junk player without any skillset and without energy on the court. But maybe you are right now when he is grandpa it could be great adition
            Haha I was just exaggerating

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
              considering mta is totally freeze on market and i guess will spend few pennies, considering fener collaps at high level, grecian crisis, we can say just cska real truly unbreakable . abot efes ,mmhh..dont know if they reply the past season. wait to see market moviments
              Efes won't repeat last season boost because they have problem with backcourt and they did nothing to improve that. They are fragile regarding too much depends on Larkin. Micic is unstable. They should to replace Beaubois with Nedovic or Prepelic imo

Peters was better fit for Efes then Moerman also

I don't see Efes as title winner next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by haislip93 View Post
                Haha I was just exaggerating
                Ok, I am joking too
                13 posts in 7 years Where have you been so far man

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

What Kaya did with 20 Alperen Sengün did with 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by gio View Post
                    Obradovic leaves and suddenly Fener start trying to sign Turkish prospects again and the exiled Sipahi returns home.

Comment

• PAO is close to sign Zach Auguste. Gave me a lot of joy last season with Galatasaray. Europe really ripped that team apart.

Comment

• Good news for Janketa. Efes signed a 1 year deal with Anderson. Euroleague title should be safe now.

Comment

• Biberovic can now play as Turkish in BSL, good news. Also this week Sloukas is expected to be announced leaving
                          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            Good news for Janketa. Efes signed a 1 year deal with Anderson. Euroleague title should be safe now.
                            This is old news. Ataman said in interview that they will keep all players from last season.

Good news for me could be Anderson to Fener

Comment

This is old news. Ataman said in interview that they will keep all players from last season.

Good news for me could be Anderson to Fener
                              Yeah, as if we would give him away easily. Deal with Ulanovas

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                                Yeah, as if we would give him away easily. Deal with Ulanovas
                                Don't start discution cos I already see Bob is finding statistcs that Ulanovas is much better then him

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information