This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    Lučić received offer from Efes and Fener?! How many SF is Fener looking for? Source Luca D'Alessandro, usually trustworthy.
    They decided to act on advice of Interbasket posters who weren't happy with Ulanovas signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
      They decided to act on advice of Interbasket posters who weren't happy with Ulanovas signing.
      Good one!

Comment

Lučić received offer from Efes and Fener?! How many SF is Fener looking for? Source Luca D'Alessandro, usually trustworthy.
        Maybe they will loan Ulanovas back to Zalgiris for half the price after reading analysis of Interbasket basketball experts on how he is overpaid and will bring trouble to the locker room.

Comment

• I would prefer Grigonis over Lucic and Ulanovas but between Ulanovas and Lucic I take Lucic.

Comment

• Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
            Tuomas Iisalo as well. Huge coaching talent.
            According to 24SEK Ertugrul Erdogan and Martin Schiller remains as top candidates while Austrian attract them most.
            They had a conversation with Iisalo as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
              I would prefer Grigonis over Lucic and Ulanovas but between Ulanovas and Lucic I take Lucic.
              Hm, I don't know. Grigonis is a tweener and needs to spend most time at the 2, he is literally a guard. To me incomparable to players that are classical wings that tend to be even PF hybrids in some lineups. Technically Grigonis can play the three for sure, maybe it could work in Efes better than in Fener.

Maybe a stupid comparison but to make sure what I mean. It's like comparing Korkmaz and Osman.

Comment

Hm, I don't know. Grigonis is a tweener and needs to spend most time at the 2, he is literally a guard. To me incomparable to players that are classical wings that tend to be even PF hybrids in some lineups. Technically Grigonis can play the three for sure, maybe it could work in Efes better than in Fener.

Maybe a stupid comparison but to make sure what I mean. It's like comparing Korkmaz and Osman.
                Exactly! This is what i was meaning all the time. I would always prefer Korkmaz over Osman, even though Osman is a bit out of place here because he has significant offensive power but from the way of playing I love wings who can handle, pass and score.

Here is not right and wrong. It just depends on what you like on the floor. I wouldnt mind a bit more defense from Korkmaz though.

Comment

Exactly! This is what i was meaning all the time. I would always prefer Korkmaz over Osman, even though Osman is a bit out of place here because he has significant offensive power but from the way of playing I love wings who can handle, pass and score.

Here is not right and wrong. It just depends on what you like on the floor. I wouldnt mind a bit more defense from Korkmaz though.
                  Significant offensive power Cedi is a pokemon...

Comment

Significant offensive power Cedi is a pokemon...
                    What do you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                      According to 24SEK Ertugrul Erdogan and Martin Schiller remains as top candidates while Austrian attract them most.
                      They had a conversation with Iisalo as well.

https://twitter.com/Urbodo/status/1282372892383236096
                      NWGoss was coached by Schiller in Salt Lake

Comment

What do you mean?
                        That your phrases are funny to read sometimes. All good.

Comment

• Pana has a verbal agreement with Laprovittola.

Comment

• Thomas Walkup and Jock Landale are both trying to sign two-way contracts with NBA teams and according to Urbodo sources they both have interest from teams overseas. Although, Zalgiris thinks that Thomas will stay while Jock will be leaving.

Comment

• Augustine Rubin reached a verbal agreement with Zalgiris.

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                                Augustine Rubin reached a verbal agreement with Zalgiris.
                                Having in mind that Zalgiris wanted him more than LeDay last year, I guess it's a win. But with Šaras out, we're gonna see how players play when they're at 90% of their abilities instead of 110%, so not sure if he's gonna play better than LeDay. Anyway, I haven't really seen a lot of him, what are his strengths/weaknesses? Is he good on defense?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information