This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
    He looks good. I was very sceptical but Real developed him great. I also like Tišma a lot. This is a very good core with Garuba.
    His stats in RM B team are great, and his % are really good (specially from 3).

Tisma said that he prefers to play as SF, but he is already 207 cm, a really tall SF. A pity his injury last year, but the kid is special (croatian, forward, leftie).

Then Spagnolo is also something special, he has already played in italian NT, and he is absolutely a killer with good handle and court vision.

And finally, Real Madrid has the best European under20 PG (Carlos Alocén) and the best under16 PG (Juan Núñez). Plus some young players in other teams such as Nakic, Radoncic, Yusta or Barreiro, player to follow.

Comment

• Tisma reminds me at some point at a more fluid and physically more robust Robin Benzing (who is a great player where I always asked myself why he didn't make a much better career). A fluid missmatch for SF position with great height, shooting and vision. Unique talent. But yeah, at some point he has to stop to grow for this position

Vukcevic brings a full package of shooting, rebounding, outleting, discipline at boxing out, posting up. Atypical for a big that played in Greece as Greeks usually form traditional centers (no critique on that, it's their style and has of course it's own positive things), he is gifted and has a a great body frame for being developed. He reminds me at some old school PFs at the beginning of the 1990s in the Balkans that changed the conception of this position.

For Nakic I am sure that he will be a NBA player, first of all because of his physical consitution that makes him ready to play with this monsters. But for players like Nakic I am in every country very sceptical until the end because this generationwise projects often tend to get every freedom in the world and then have problems in adapting at senior basketball. That's why this loan to Belgium was a pretty unexpected but very wise move for 1 year.

Radoncic on the other hand was promising but still looks not like some player with extra class. But also he is very young and has a lot of room for improvement. But except shooting I don't see anything ready for a team like Real.

Garuba - no comments needed. He lost of course some absolut domination he had in youth but still a player that can be a beast on both sides of the floor. He is strong like a bull in this age. Alocén is not my cup of tea but I hope that Juan Nunez is ready to be the next player of a Vasilije Micic like guard profile. Great vision, great feeling, great touch. Perfect size (and still growing with 1.91m), from the outside even his temper and mentality looks like a natural born leader.

Real - ten places empty - than rest of Europe if coming to player's development. It hurts me a lot because zvezda would have the possibilities to at least try to do something similar because of a great talented player pool of young players but the last 5 years we are doing everything wrong because at least two other teams in Serbia are doing a better job than us. But it is like it is. By thinking of Real I always remember the sentence of Raul by being asked if he plans to leave Madrid: "I am playing at the best team in the world." This mindset and natural introspection of Real makes it simply something special among all other teams in Europe and the world.

PS: I forgot one more player I like a lot in Real - Pavle Stosic, he moved up to U18 in Madrid now, played U16. Very interesting kid. But for this loaded small forwards it's always the question if they accelerants but what I've seen so far is very promising and at some point a player with possibilities to dominate this position. Again a player that went completely under the radar in Serbia (maximum was regional tournaments selection) but made it in the Serbian national team after being developed in Real. That hurts.
      Last edited by Katastroika; 08-15-2020, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Another 3 interesting players to follow closely:

- Kostantin Kostadinov from Bulgaria (F, 2003).
        - Henri Veesaar from Estonia (C, 2004).
        - Kaya Mutambirwa from Switzerland (SG, 2005).

And Alejandro Zustovich, an argentinian PG from 2007 who is known as the new Campazzo. He player the Minicup for us, although the sign is not yet confirmed.

Comment

• You mean Francisco Zustovich? If I am not mistaken he is 2006. Looks really fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
            You mean Francisco Zustovich? If I am not mistaken he is 2006. Looks really fine.
            Yeah, he is late 2006 ��

He looks good. By the way, great scouting in our youth system, and from all European countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
              Real Madrid is not going to do any movement until we know what Campazzo is going to do.

By the way, Maccabeo must be really happy with Spagnolo. That guy is an italian score machine.
              he will have great future. obviously he was targeted by madrid , a club with a coach who always focused guys with his skills

Comment

• One of the Fener football fans wrote here as I am fan of previous management. Of course not, I am just rational and those who bring results are better then those without result. One title is more then zero titles isn't it ?. Koc is football fan and I am aware why football fans from this forum like him. I like him too, but he must show resuslts not just words and smiles.

Beside that management who force basketball over football is better then opposite. Those football fans will never get some things or they should go to football forums

PS. Ulanovas is junk overpayed player he could be better used for some football team Barca should replace Messi with him to keep Lewandowski in future
                Last edited by janketa; 08-15-2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  One of the Fener football fans wrote here as I am fan of previous management. Of course not, I am just rational and those who bring results are better then those without result. One title is more then zero titles isn't it ?. Koc is football fan and I am aware why football fans from this forum like him. I like him too, but he must show resuslts not just words and smiles.

Beside that management who force basketball over football is better then opposite. Those football fans will never get some things or they should go to football forums

PS. Ulanovas is junk overpayed player he could be better used for some football team Barca should replace Messi with him to keep Lewandowski in future
                  If you are not a Fenerbahçe football fan also then you are lying or you are not a Fenerbahçe fan. Fenerbahçe is a football club first, how can a person be a Fenerbahçe basketball fan only and doesn't care about the other Fenerbahçe branches? LOL.

And another thing that you don't understand is if football doesn't exist in Fenerbahçe, basketball doesn't exist too. So there is no such a thing as fener football fan or fener basketball fan, there are only Fenerbahçe fans, if you don't understand this then you are not a Fenerbahçe fan.

You don't even understand why previous management lose the election, they lost election because of the failures in football. So why they lose if basketball is so important in Fenerbahçe and if success in basketball is enough? As I said, you need to accept the reality of football first, Fenerbahçe's management should focus on football first, that's the reality, otherwise they will lose election too.

As I said, there are only Fenerbahçe fans. People like you are trying to separate Fenerbahçe fans by saying things like ''basketball fan, football fan'' You are the kind of type that even worse than our biggest rival fans.

Yes, as vivo said, you are obsessed with Ulanovas at this point and everyone is bored about it, and you are bullshitting without even showing a source about his payment, you are not honest because you are making drama over ''baseless rumor''. I don't even believe you are Fenerbahçe fan anyway.
                  FENERBAHÇE
                  --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                  --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                  --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                  --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• What nonsenses man could read from this football fans lost in space between their wish to prove non-existent basketball knoweldge and a lack of brain cells to understand meaning of writing in some forum for fun.

It's priceless to read some posts just to be aware that some people are not far away from their roots, caves and holes from where they crawled out not long ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                      Another 3 interesting players to follow closely:

- Kostantin Kostadinov from Bulgaria (F, 2003).
                      - Henri Veesaar from Estonia (C, 2004).
                      - Kaya Mutambirwa from Switzerland (SG, 2005).

And Alejandro Zustovich, an argentinian PG from 2007 who is known as the new Campazzo. He player the Minicup for us, although the sign is not yet confirmed.
                      We all know that Real knows how to find solid prospects and how to build them. Kostadinov has a long way to go. Havent watched the others yet and they are too young anyway.

The most interesting guy for me is Ziga Samar. I think he lacks explosiveness and speed for the elite level but he is without a doubt very suitable for Europe.

The second interesting guy is this Italian 2003 born Spagnolo. Samar and Spagnolo are my favorite guys among the Real Madrid youth roster. Cant say anything they obviously lack in terms of what a guard has to have nowadays.

Dont like Boris Tisma that much to be honest. Of course every Real Madrid guy has a certain level but compared to other forwards of his generation he has a solid all around skill set for a wing good spot up shooter, ok ball handling, rebounding but nothing that he can do you can rely on.

Never watched Vukcevic. Cant say anything about this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                        What nonsenses man could read from this football fans lost in space between their wish to prove non-existent basketball knoweldge and a lack of brain cells to understand meaning of writing in some forum for fun.

It's priceless to read some posts just to be aware that some people are not far away from their roots, caves and holes from where they crawled out not long ago
                        Your basketball knowledge is so limited that people are trying to teach you the quality of Ulanovas and how useful he can be on the court, and you say things like we should pay buy-out to Bayern for Lucic, who is 3 years older than Ulanovas and he is less experienced than Ulanovas in Euroleage playoffs, then you are making drama over Ulanovas's rumor payments, is this being honest? Definitely not. Because you also try to overrate Lucic by using his 2pts percentage without knowing that most of his 2pts were dunks or layups. Your basketball knowedge also don't know the fact that Efes was at the edge of giving up on Larkin 1,5 year ago, until he started to play alongside with micic in the second half of 2018-2019 season. And then you think that the last season's Datome is a huge lost Yes, your basketball knowledge is really something.
                        FENERBAHÇE
                        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                        --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                        --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• @Janketa,
                          what stats do you think Ulanovas is gonna post for Fener? Assuming he keeps doing the stuff which is not reflected on the statsheet also.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
                            @Janketa,
                            what stats do you think Ulanovas is gonna post for Fener? Assuming he keeps doing the stuff which is not reflected on the statsheet also.
                            After Datome left I expected someone more like him rather then player similar to Kalinic. I am sick of glue guys anymore who make 'invisible things' on the court.. We didn't even try to bring Giedraitis for instance who was free agent.

When I wrote about Ulanovas as junk player it's not about his quality but his role in Fener will be just like that. Wasted money without result. We lack shooters this season and in this moment we don't have forward who can make spot up shoots with over 40% percentage. Just 2 seasons ago we had Melli and Datome, that was our best season at least before Datome and Vesely injury. Every playoff team is better then us in that segment.

At the end my personal attitude is I don't like players with such ugly shooting mechanics. His stats will depend of role and game time he will get. I just hope he will not shoot as much as Kalinic and Williams.

Comment

• Maccabi announced Caloiaro's contract today, two years deal with option for another year. They taking it slowly dammmit, one player per day...Building for big announcent?
                              Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Teams in Europe should taking a long look at Jemerrio Jones. Insane motor, busts his ass on every possession and regularly snatches rebounds over guys six inches taller than him. Don’t expect much offensive creativity as a scorer, but he does make the right pass and typically plays within himself. Has the makings of an elite Euroleague role player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information