Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2068

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    My predictions:
    1) Euroleague ends without any more games
    2) Obra stays
    3) Big changes happen to the roster
    1/3 so far. @janketa I am happy you won't be able to tease my predictions like you do to Bob... For now, at least
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

1/3 so far. @janketa I am happy you won't be able to tease my predictions like you do to Bob... For now, at least
    You can even say 2/3 because big changes are inevitable but i wouldnt be that optimistic about ZOC. I expect a big mess and signing a coach out of desperation. Would be fenerlike...

Efes GM said that they are using 10 foreigners and they will reduce the number of the foreigners for the next season. Its just speculation but my top three who will get dropped are

Tibor Pleiss. After the good contribution of Sanli they will try to implement him for Pleiss. They have similar strength.

Chris Singleton who had a great period but also many ups and downs. Saybir will most probably be used from the bench. A guy who is ready to start playing if his knees stay healthy.

I think Micic will stay for one more season because of Corona but if he leaves he will bring much para to Efes and Tuncer will take his place.

In all this cases i expect Larkin to stay because he wouldnt want to go without a last try winning the title.

If Micic stays i expect Beaubois to be dropped.

What about Alec Peters?

Toruko, I was wondering what happened to Furkan Aldemir? Did he stop playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    What about Alec Peters?

Toruko, I was wondering what happened to Furkan Aldemir? Did he stop playing?
    Alec will be dropped too. This without corona etc. Aldemir hasnt played 1 season because he had a contract with the Dogus Group. He didnt accept a salary cut and was not allowed to play then he had 2 big surgeries. I dont think hell come ever back. Better since i dont like him at all. He is the big version of Balbay. Just defense and rebounds. 0 Contribution to the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    You can even say 2/3 because big changes are inevitable but i wouldnt be that optimistic about ZOC. I expect a big mess and signing a coach out of desperation. Would be fenerlike...
    My reasoning is that it's election year, many members of the club love the basketball team and Zoc, and Ali Koç wouldn't like to alienate them (even though he would probably still get elected as I don't see any other viable candidates)
    Şampiyonluk gelince

My reasoning is that it's election year, many members of the club love the basketball team and Zoc, and Ali Koç wouldn't like to alienate them (even though he would probably still get elected as I don't see any other viable candidates)
    Everything depends on Koc and if he is ready to put 10 million Dollar on the table. Well see! Since the season is officially over yet advanced talkings should take place soon.

Alec will be dropped too. This without corona etc. Aldemir hasnt played 1 season because he had a contract with the Dogus Group. He didnt accept a salary cut and was not allowed to play then he had 2 big surgeries. I dont think hell come ever back. Better since i dont like him at all. He is the big version of Balbay. Just defense and rebounds. 0 Contribution to the offense.
    I remember he was considered quite a big prospect in his Galatasaray days. I'm sure this picture will make you reminisce:

More than one Interbasket legend in this photo.

I remember he was considered quite a big prospect in his Galatasaray days. I'm sure this picture will make you reminisce:

More than one Interbasket legend in this photo.
    Well I remember his U18 times too. He was MVP in EC if i am not mistaken but same story different guy he couldnt reach his potential. Anyway he is history...

same story different guy he couldnt reach his potential
    A Turkish prospect not reaching his potential

*gasps* I'd never imagine
    Şampiyonluk gelince

It could be 3/3 very easy. Fener is the biggest winner of this decision because we had awful roster and season without any chance for the title. But still.. this is shameful decision because season should be ended on the court.

Barca offered 5,5 millions for Calathes for 3 years. They really have too much money thats for sure. What I dont understand. Pao made the same offer and he said no.

It looks to me that my predictions were pretty accurate, on the other hand Janketa's were piece of shit.
    previously known as Beno

Barca offered 5,5 millions for Calathes for 3 years. They really have too much money thats for sure. What I dont understand. Pao made the same offer and he said no.
    I can't see him leaving PAO if they were offering the same money, even though Barca would offer a better chance of winning the Euroleague.

I can't see him leaving PAO if they were offering the same money, even though Barca would offer a better chance of winning the Euroleague.
    Well Nikos Varlas claims hell be FA. Its really difficult to be on the right track.

Well Nikos Varlas claims hell be FA. Its really difficult to be on the right track.
    Yeah, it looks like he will leave, I just don't see PAO offering him that money.

varlas(gayrohoops) and panathinaikos transfers are a joke i can only compare with lebron being the goat. his funny site sponsored by papaloukas is just an olympiakos media coverage site to prepare red sheep about their team's future cause he is the the girlfriend and bestie of many players of olympiakos,including papanikolaou,printezis and mantzaris. he can stick to ridiculous articles like that (https://www.eurohoops.net/en/feature...drea-bargnani/) and never talk about panathinaikos again. he is an idiott and even referring to his stallion for the last 3 decades is a shame for panathinaikos and he should be sued. btw that offer to bargnani was 800K according to the same clown,but in the end they ended up with a less than 80K player (warrick),as expected but varlas wanted to lie to red sheep about his bosses intentions to spend a lot of money at that time
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Well I remember his U18 times too. He was MVP in EC if i am not mistaken but same story different guy he couldnt reach his potential. Anyway he is history...
    Macvan and Erceg hahhahahah

But you have to give it up to No. 29, the one and true Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    Macvan and Erceg hahhahahah

But you have to give it up to No. 29, the one and true Messiah
    Something about Macvan's expression in that photo cracked me up.
    Piskin and Koksal were the Turkish splash brothers.

Where is Yagmur? It's time for comeback to this thread, now or never.

Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast