Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1899

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

  1. #1121
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    Nocioni has been talking up the chances of Campazzo going to the NBA.

  2. #1122
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    Pangos to Fenerbahce.

    Just dreaming

    The real rumor: Pangos to Maccabi

  3. #1123
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    Two years ago approximately this time of the year, I remember here around 30 football hooligans without any basketball knowledge. Primitive sediment of the human species in hype of current Fener success.

    Now when Fener ship is sinking and generaly all basketball in Europe, those mouses are in their holes.

    I must mention man with whom I don't agree in most of the things, Vivo, but he is here and he is real basketball fan. I am talking just about Fener, but there are some Serbian, Lituanian, Israeli, Greek and Slovenian(one but hardworking) friends here too who are active.

  4. #1124
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    5,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Pangos to Fenerbahce.

    Just dreaming

    The real rumor: Pangos to Maccabi
    Where did U see it? nothing here
    2019/2020:
    PG: Dorsey, Walters, S. Cohen
    SG: Wilbekin, D-Ba, Bryant
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: Acy, Coloiaro, J. Cohen
    PF: Black, Hunter

  5. #1125
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    Where did U see it? nothing here
    It's just rumor from Maccabi, but they are waiting El official decision before making offer to him. He should replace Wolters.

  6. #1126
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    5,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    It's just rumor from Maccabi, but they are waiting El official decision before making offer to him. He should replace Wolters.
    Tnx, I wander how could you get an information from Maccabi. while our Juornalists don't know any thing, as allways
    2019/2020:
    PG: Dorsey, Walters, S. Cohen
    SG: Wilbekin, D-Ba, Bryant
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: Acy, Coloiaro, J. Cohen
    PF: Black, Hunter

  7. #1127
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    Martin Hermannsson linked with PAO.

  8. #1128
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,976
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Two years ago approximately this time of the year, I remember here around 30 football hooligans without any basketball knowledge. Primitive sediment of the human species in hype of current Fener success.

    Now when Fener ship is sinking and generaly all basketball in Europe, those mouses are in their holes.

    I must mention man with whom I don't agree in most of the things, Vivo, but he is here and he is real basketball fan. I am talking just about Fener, but there are some Serbian, Lituanian, Israeli, Greek and Slovenian(one but hardworking) friends here too who are active.
    Eh it's human nature when your team is playing bad and/or there are no games some people don't want to discuss it online. But yes we also have a lot of ignorant fans.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  9. #1129
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,064
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    Carroll stays with Real.

    I thought he will retire.

  10. #1130
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Carroll stays with Real.

    I thought he will retire.
    He is sort of player who is fit and his career will be longer then average. He is Djokovic type of player imo.
    You can't expect that from Teodosic for instance, his biological age is probably 3 or 4 years above his real age.

  11. #1131
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,976
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    He is sort of player who is fit and his career will be longer then average. He is Djokovic type of player imo.
    You can't expect that from Teodosic for instance, his biological age is probably 3 or 4 years above his real age.
    If the rumors about his drinking and partying and smoking are true it might be much more than 3-4

    Another example for that Emir Preldzic, man rode his talent until it wasn't enough by itself to play in Euroleague
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  12. #1132
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    If the rumors about his drinking and partying and smoking are true it might be much more than 3-4

    Another example for that Emir Preldzic, man rode his talent until it wasn't enough by itself to play in Euroleague
    Yeah but the advantage Teodosic will always have is his basketball IQ. He just sees the court differently to other players.

    I was surprised that Preldzic seems to be playing in a lower division in Bosnia. I always thought there'd be Turkish teams interested in him.

  13. #1133
    Senior Member Gman365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    515
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Carroll stays with Real.

    I thought he will retire.
    Carroll was awesome this year....He should keep playing.....

  14. #1134
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,064
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    Well, that was his idea not mine.

    Jaycee Carroll has informed Real Madrid that he will retire at the end of the season, according to the Spanish website Encestando.

  15. #1135
    Senior Member Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Well, that was his idea not mine.
    I remember this. Was around the time you got hired as Billy Baron's agent.

  16. #1136
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    5,862

    Default

    According to some journalists here, it is a chance that the EL will resume. They say, that Efes, Real, Barca. Zalgiris, Oly and MTA, is favore to resume.
    CSKA, Fener and Pao are the main which against the resume
    2019/2020:
    PG: Dorsey, Walters, S. Cohen
    SG: Wilbekin, D-Ba, Bryant
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: Acy, Coloiaro, J. Cohen
    PF: Black, Hunter

  17. #1137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,891
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    According to some journalists here, it is a chance that the EL will resume. They say, that Efes, Real, Barca. Zalgiris, Oly and MTA, is favore to resume.
    CSKA, Fener and Pao are the main which against the resume
    I would also be against it if i was Fener or PAO.

  18. #1138
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    I am sorry for Fener being on loser side this time. Thank you our wonderful management!! Instead of hard working and preparing roster for two new tasks in one season they run away.

    Oly and MTA are old foxes waiting for good day or this time good week. Zalgiris is team that could surprise too.

    Efes, Real and Barca are favorites and their decision is logical.

  19. #1139
    Moderator Mindozas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,699
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    If its true what one, quite reliable as much it can be, LT journalist wrote - that even one vote out of 18 (not 11) against the resuming the season will mean cancelling it, then it's basically all over


  20. #1140
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    If its true what one, quite reliable as much it can be, LT journalist wrote - that even one vote out of 18 (not 11) against the resuming the season will mean cancelling it, then it's basically all over
    I heard quite different. 11 clubs with A licence will vote. Majority will decide. Bertomeu could vote only in case of equal result.

    That would be strange if any team could have veto possibility.

Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •