Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    kuzminskas has never been anything great as a player. he was good (but not that good) some years ago playing for a low tier euroleague team as malaga. he is super soft,he is not athletic and in general he is a guard caged in a forward's body. his lack of athleticism is obvious and that problem becomes even bigger considering the fact that olympiacos frontcourt is perhaps the least athletic in whole euroleague. printezis is old,milutinov is not athletic and rubit is not athletic as well. i wonder what was blatt thinking going from jeremy evans to rubit and then completing the frontcourt with a player such as kuzminskas. perhaps they just wanted a famous player cause their fans were angry looking at their signings although they were promised sloukas,teodosic,delaney and other stars cause aggelopouloi said in june "we will make a team to be in the f4". and they did. they made a team for the final 4 spots of the table.

happ is not even a eurocup level player. he is even less athletic than the rest of their bigs. his numbers last season in college mean nothing to me,after all even americans saw that and even though he was named best center in ncaa,he wasnt even selected in the nba draft and instead there were chosen 10 centers in the 60 spots
    kuzminskas is definintely athletic for someone european

Quote Originally Posted by zalias View Post
    kuzminskas is definintely athletic for someone european
    kuzminskas is soft and definetely not as athletic as olympiakos would need with printezis,rubit and milutinov already in the team. he is just average athletically and definitely not as athletic as most of black americans playing in the frontcourt of most of the teams. and he is not even anything special. never had been. he was once called a great talent on zalgiris,had a good season in one of the worst teams in euroleague that year (malaga) and apart from that he is getting worse and worse every year. he reminds me of another lithuanian,kalnietis. he was once called the "new jasikevicius". yeah we saw the new saras lol. even though kalnietis has been much better than kuzminskas and had a better career
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

kuzminskas is soft and definetely not as athletic as olympiakos would need with printezis,rubit and milutinov already in the team. he is just average athletically and definitely not as athletic as most of black americans playing in the frontcourt of most of the teams. and he is not even anything special. never had been. he was once called a great talent on zalgiris,had a good season in one of the worst teams in euroleague that year (malaga) and apart from that he is getting worse and worse every year. he reminds me of another lithuanian,kalnietis. he was once called the "new jasikevicius". yeah we saw the new saras lol. even though kalnietis has been much better than kuzminskas and had a better career
    Kalnietis was never called a "new Jasikevicius". Where this one comes from? He never was too talented like Saras was, never was a big difference maker in youth teams, was horrible ball handler and horrible shooter. So anything but Jasikevicius profile. Only with hard work he managed to improve his skills and lift career up. Especially in NT he was vital cause we simply lacked better options and at times he really blossomed like in Rio. On other hand, he could've and should've had a bit better club career, but all the time he either made wrong decision, either had an injury, either circumstances didn't allow him to show his capabilities

Carchia says Pedolouakis is out in Pao. Pitino back??
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Dead man walking Pedoulakis officially sacked. His assistant Vovoras takes over for the time being.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    Dead man walking Pedoulakis officially sacked. His assistant Vovoras takes over for the time being.
    what about the rumors of Scott Skiles and that some players could be fired? Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    what about the rumors of Scott Skiles and that some players could be fired? Is it true?
    I don't know if the rumors have merit but Skiles is known for insanely tough trainings iirc. It could work in Euroleague lol
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    They are just rumours. I hope if it is Skiles it's for 1,5 years minimum.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Carchia says Pedolouakis is out in Pao. Pitino back??
    I doubt that Pitino is willing to stay in Greece permanently, we will see. National team is a different task, he can travel and return to his country whenever he wants to.

I would avoid hiring Bartzokas.

When is Zalgiris going to get an actual point guard?

Quote Originally Posted by tauri View Post
    None knows if its even in our plans, kinda doubt that. Maybe we'll wait if Perez will deliver, he had very serious family issues, so it didn't help for him to adjust faster. Anyway yesterday not a PG was a problem, but attitude. You can't win EL away game with not giving 100%

finally we got rid of moron pedoylakis

the new coach will come from usa.i think it will be pitino according to sources from the only reliable site in greece for things around basketball panathinaikos (sdna). if not then,the alternatives are kokoskov,skiles,maybe byron scott or some other assistant from nba teams.

if i was dpg i would not go for pedoulakis from the very beginning last summer and i would have tried to convince mike batiste. i think he will be a very good coach in the near future. already 4 teams in the nba have believed in him and has been assistant to orlando magic since 2018
    Last edited by saras; 11-17-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

finally we got rid of autistic pedoylakis

the new coach will come from usa.i think it will be pitino according to sources from the only reliable site in greece for things around basketball panathinaikos (sdna). if not then,the alternatives are kokoskov,skiles,maybe byron scott or some other assistant from nba teams.

if i was dpg i would not go for pedoulakis from the very beginning last summer and i would have tried to convince mike batiste. i think he will be a very good coach in the near future. already 4 teams in the nba have believed in him and has been assistant to orlando magic since 2018
    Are you sure about Byron Scott? I can't image him coaching Euroleague team tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by edvinas9 View Post
    Are you sure about Byron Scott? I can't image him coaching Euroleague team tbh.
    He is not coaching any team for the last 3 seasons. He has played for panathinaikos in the past as well. I just guess the guys we might target.

From reliable sources only pitino's name has been heard so far
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

He is not coaching any team for the last 3 seasons. He has played for panathinaikos in the past as well. I just guess the guys we might target.

From reliable sources only pitino's name has been heard so far
    if you go by rumors, I saw today on twitter that Obradovic is likely going to be at PAO next year
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

finally we got rid of pedoylakis
    Please do not use this kind of word as a bad thing. It is a mental disorder and a lot of people around us, live and cope with it, with great courage and strength
    Please change it in your post, so I can delete it here too.
    Last edited by JohnPiere; 11-22-2019 at 06:16 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------

"Don't let what other people think decide who you are."

Dennis Rodman

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPiere View Post
    Please do not use this kind of word as a bad thing. It is disease and a lot of people around us, live and cope with it.
    Please change it in your post.
    You are wasting your time. He says more inappropriate things in a day than most forums allow in a year Posts often filled with racism, nationalism, pure hatred etc.

amir johnson has been proposed to panathinaikos
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

amir johnson has been proposed to panathinaikos
    i am still waiting for you to change your post.
    Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------------

"Don't let what other people think decide who you are."

Dennis Rodman

Quote Originally Posted by tauri View Post
    24SEK just released an announcement that Zalgiris is looking for additional players. K.C. Rivers is on the list.
    It is also mentioned that Perez might leave the team, while Walkup will be rotated to PG position.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast