Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Vlade Divac GM of Sacramento Kings could be fired because wrong draft and roster decisions.

And then some people here write that GM doesn't have any responsibility in team selection. For instance Gherardini in Fener.

Of course he is responsible(together with coach) for every bad move just like he is creditable for a few good transfers(Melli, Datome, De Colo, Udoh).
    The owner should also fire himself.

Efes should go for Stauskas if they want to win EL. They made big improvement in frontcourt with Singleton, but backcourt stayed without depth.

For the team that wants to win the title they can't rely on too unstable player( as backup for Larkin and Micic) like Beaubois, Stauskas could be the puzzle they miss.
    do you mean EFES can't win EL this year?
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    do you mean EFES can't win EL this year?
    They could of course, but I see lack of power in some situation, for instance in both games against CSKA.

Efes needs to add new guard to be sure favorite for the title imo. In opposite case they will need good days of both main players to beat anyone who will be on F4.

Xavi Pascualis is the new coach of Zenit.

They could of course, but I see lack of power in some situation, for instance in both games against CSKA.

Efes needs to add new guard to be sure favorite for the title imo. In opposite case they will need good days of both main players to beat anyone who will be on F4.
    but, according to byLaws, can they go for Stauskas in current season?
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Hackett extends with CSKA
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

but, according to byLaws, can they go for Stauskas in current season?
    he cant play in euroleague. the deadline for players that have already played in euroleague ended at the last round of first round of regular season.
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    he cant play in euroleague. the deadline for players that have already played in euroleague ended at the last round of first round of regular season.
    exactly.. that was my point.

Stating to go for Stauskas if they want to win EL, when they can't according to byLaws, simply imply they can't win EL in 2020
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

exactly.. that was my point.

Stating to go for Stauskas if they want to win EL, when they can't according to byLaws, simply imply they can't win EL in 2020
    I didn't say that, they could of course, I was first here to point on them as talented team and one of the favorites.

They did even more then I expected, but now when expectations are bigger I am not sure that Efes backcourt could stand that pressure until the end.

For Stauskas you are right, I forgot about that rule.

Kalin Lukas zu Zvezda.
    On the other hand Kuzmic and Covic loaned to FMP until the end of the season
    Crvena Zvezda 2019/2020
    RETURNING EL MEMBER

DADDY'S PLAYGROUND

PG: L.Brown, Lucas
    SG/PG Jenkins, Punter
    SG: Baron
    SF/SG:Lazic, Dobric
    SF: Perperoglou, Davidovac
    PF: Simanic, Jagodic-Kuridza
    PF/C: Gist
    C: Stimac, Jovanovic, Ojo

Not sure what thread this belongs in but man these teams playing these national cup games this weekend are playing alot of extra basketball......

Wonder what Mr Chacho thins of Real playing all these extra games....

I know Fener played alot this weekend too.....Anybody know how much of their roster they actually used in those games ? Did they go all out ?

Is it true that Emir Preldzic is playing for a third division team in Bosnia? And if so, why did no-one tell me? I thought he was still with Bahcesehir.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Is it true that Emir Preldzic is playing for a third division team in Bosnia? And if so, why did no-one tell me? I thought he was still with Bahcesehir.
    Preldzic is one of the biggest "coulda- shouda's" of european basketball. He had brilliant moments that reminded me of Bodiroga's court vision being a point forward. Such a shame!
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    Preldzic is one of the biggest "coulda- shouda's" of european basketball. He had brilliant moments that reminded me of Bodiroga's court vision being a point forward. Such a shame!
    That's my thought too. I wonder how things would have been different if he'd played for Obradovic earlier on in his career?

That's my thought too. I wonder how things would have been different if he'd played for Obradovic earlier on in his career?
    His work ethic (partying, alcohol, even rumors of smoking) was terrible so I don't think much would change
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Maccabi supposedly targeting TJ Leaf and Kostas Papanikolaou for next season.

Maccabi supposedly targeting TJ Leaf and Kostas Papanikolaou for next season.
    While I can understand checking out Papanikolaou (even though he has contract with Oly until 2021...), I can't see Leaf as fitting in today's Maccabi. He is basically oversized SF, not much under the basket skill, probably decent 3 pointers, not really good defence, according to Indiana newspapers, and no European experience, except a bit in Israeli youth team....Highlight videos can look anything, but stats talk more. Only pluses - good size, 3p shooting, Israeli citizenship. And one big minus - he has guaranteed $4.3M 4th year contract in NBA, even if he won't play a second. Maccabi can't play him that sum, and I don't see that many people to forfeit that kind of money, especially if he doesn't know how much he will make in the future.
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Interesting timing... Rick Pitino is heading back to the NCAA to be the new head coach at Iona. Apparently he will return to PAO to finish the season if games are resumed.

Pitino had a contract till 2021 with Pana, signing with a college right now means that he has no intention of returning to Europe.

Excellent news for Pana. He failed completely, he will always be a college coach without tactical experience.

Sportando reporting that Fener are having serious financial problems and that while Obradovic has received his full salary, the players haven't been paid in two months.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast