This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
    Sportando reporting that Fener are having serious financial problems and that while Obradovic has received his full salary, the players haven't been paid in two months.
    Reference was one of unreliable (means any of) Turkish media.
    It is lie..

Comment

• Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
      Reference was one of unreliable (means any of) Turkish media.
      It is lie..
      If Turkish media are unreliable, how do you know it's a lie? Inside info?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
        Yes, and club also made official announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
          Guy who wrote the news had previous lies, and he's close with the ex president...
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
            Guy who wrote the news had previous lies, and he's close with the ex president...
            I am not fan of ex president(though I had his picture on profile just as gest after winning title) but it's a fact that we were better under him then now with new management.

Of course this is linked just to basketball team, I don't care for football fucking operations.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
              I am not fan of ex president(though I had his picture on profile just as gest after winning title) but it's a fact that we were better under him then now with new management.

Of course this is linked just to basketball team, I don't care for football fucking operations.
              Yes. But it's one thing to say that, another to claim outright lies.
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• If its true or not the thing with ZOC doesnt look good... Rejecting several offers indicates to a problem

Comment

• what about some new rumours heading to the 2020/21 season?
                  https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                    what about some new rumours heading to the 2020/21 season?
                    Sloukas said he could leave Fenerbahce if ZOC leaves Fenerbahce. I hope it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                      Sloukas said he could leave Fenerbahce if ZOC leaves Fenerbahce. I hope it happens.
                      Maccabi is mainly targeting Kostas Papanikolaou (Apparently to replace Caloiaro), if he'll leave Olympiacos i believe he'll sign with us.
                      also T.J. Leaf (Israeli passport, plays for Pacers) is a main target for Maccabi.

Wilbekin, Zoosman, Black, Bryant, Hunter, John D, Choen, Sandy Choen and Casspi will stay 100%
                      Avdija(NBA Draft), Jackson and Reynolds will leave also 100%.
                      Dorsey, Wolters, Caloiaro, Acy and Stoudamire situation is still Unknown (?)

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                        Maccabi is mainly targeting Kostas Papanikolaou (Apparently to replace Caloiaro), if he'll leave Olympiacos i believe he'll sign with us.
                        also T.J. Leaf (Israeli passport, plays for Pacers) is a main target for Maccabi.

Wilbekin, Zoosman, Black, Bryant, Hunter, John D, Choen, Sandy Choen and Casspi will stay 100%
                        Avdija(NBA Draft), Jackson and Reynolds will leave also 100%.
                        Dorsey, Wolters, Caloiaro, Acy and Stoudamire situation is still Unknown (?)
                        Maccabi is also targeting Sloukas. Olympiacos too but they dont have the money to sign Sloukas but you can.

Comment

• I might be crazy, but I think I'd prefer Wolters to Sloukas on a team that already has a ball-dominant guard in Wilbekin.

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
                            I might be crazy, but I think I'd prefer Wolters to Sloukas on a team that already has a ball-dominant guard in Wilbekin.
                            Sloukas won't come to Maccabi, we don't have enough money for him and he also not worth the money
                            Sfairopoulos is really interested in Papanikolaou instead of Caloiaro (Kostas agent is Sfairopoulos brother), in my opinion he will sign with us if Olympiacos wont keep him due to money problems

Wolters was out for about 3-4 months this season, Maccabi has an option to keep him but its too risky for us because he is the starting PG.
                            but I must to say that he was just perfect before he got injured, great PG.

**today Israeli website said that Amare also wont stay next season and also Acy, Caloiaro and Wolters probably won't stay.

Comment

• Sloukas out of Fener could be good sign even if price for that is Zoc leaving. I like Zoc but he lost his mind with last signings.

Comment

• Sloukas has been the best player for Fener in a rather disaster season so either put the blame to the ones who signed and him and renewed his contract 2 times, or the like of Westermann, Dixon, Datome, Lauvergne and many others that have been something like walking corpses.
                                1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information