This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
    lol. Not going to happen. Some Israeli journalist woke up yesterday and said "what shit can I come up with to make news? I know. Amare to PAO".
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
      How has he been playing recently? Has he been getting minutes?
      He cracked LegaA since he arrived!
      Amazing
      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Aaron White and Milan part ways.

Looks like final 4 with Žalgiris is going to stay the highest achievement of White's career. It's a pity he left us after last season.

Comment

• What happened to White in Milano? I don't remember him playing that much?

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
            Sant- Roos is the type of player that glues a team. He does a bit of everything at a decent level. He's no Clyburn but there is no other Clyburn available now. He's a safe bet.
            Yeah, I love Sant-Roos. Was a huge part of that Darussafaka EC team and I was surprised he didn't get a big EL contract afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
              Yeah, I love Sant-Roos. Was a huge part of that Darussafaka EC team and I was surprised he didn't get a big EL contract afterwards.
              Well 80% of this team was Wilbekin. He cant be a huge part of that team. He is a good stealer though. His contribution was remarkable.

Comment

What happened to White in Milano? I don't remember him playing that much?
                Luckily enough for AXM!

Messina treatment...
                ..Mack is next on the exitdoor

Edit Mack out official
                Last edited by radallo; 01-16-2020, 06:54 PM.
                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Rudy extended with Real Until 2022
                  EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Another big move for the Greek League- Zisis leaving Badalona for AEK.

Comment

• I wonder how long the greek teams intend to rely on old guys instead of giving some young prospect a real chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        I wonder how long the greek teams intend to rely on old guys instead of giving some young prospect a real chance.
                        As long as they're productive? Btw your statement is completely false since GR clubs have always managed to produce EL level players in recent years.
                        1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by R1ou View Post
                          As long as they're productive? Btw your statement is completely false since GR clubs have always managed to produce EL level players in recent years.
                          Papapetrou is accepted but Mitoglou and Papagiannis can hardly be counted as serious Euroleague players. I dont know anyone else in recent years unless you even count Koniaris as one.

If I look at AEK its said that even teams which compete in FIBA Champions League are full of foreigners or old greek players. Never saw Rokgavopoulos playing this season or Karampelas in the CL let alone Arsenopoulos who is wasting his time in A2 as 2000 born prospect. Kalaitzakis bros at least did something for their futures by going to lithuania. Just Promitheas seems to do some work to raise future prospects but i am just a foreigner. If you are satisfied i am too.

Comment

I wonder how long the greek teams intend to rely on old guys instead of giving some young prospect a real chance.
                            Koncak said a couple of months ago that Nestoras Kommatos is still playing!

Comment

Papapetrou is accepted but Mitoglou and Papagiannis can hardly be counted as serious Euroleague players. I dont know anyone else in recent years unless you even count Koniaris as one.

If I look at AEK its said that even teams which compete in FIBA Champions League are full of foreigners or old greek players. Never saw Rokgavopoulos playing this season or Karampelas in the CL let alone Arsenopoulos who is wasting his time in A2 as 2000 born prospect. Kalaitzakis bros at least did something for their futures by going to lithuania. Just Promitheas seems to do some work to raise future prospects but i am just a foreigner. If you are satisfied i am too.
                              Not even gonna argue since the other day you called some guy who averaged like less than one minute this season, as a solid rotation player.
                              1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Koncak said a couple of months ago that Nestoras Kommatos is still playing!
                                I think he plays for Larissa. He took the teams from Tier 4 to Tier 1 league in Greece, at age 42. Impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information