X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
    You just celebrated getting rid of one Serb, and another one comes
    What do you think of this move, Coach? And what team can you see Kokoskov building?

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
      You just celebrated getting rid of one Serb, and another one comes
      Have nothing against Igor. He is welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        Have nothing against Igor. He is welcome.
        Only so far! If he ignores the Turkish prospects your listed in the other thread you will turn against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
          What do you think of this move, Coach? And what team can you see Kokoskov building?
          I have very little to think. He is offensively gifted coach but in total has 1-year experience as a HC in all of his career. It is a bit risky move for Fener, but with high upside. I am not sure how suited he is for the European basketball, since he has never coached here at a high level. My feeling, Fener will be more dynamic and more similar to CSKA model of play.

Comment

Only so far! If he ignores the Turkish prospects your listed in the other thread you will turn against him.
            If he dares not to give Biberovic the keys of the franchise, he is as good as dead

Comment

There are no Turkish prospect on EL level in this moment, so that's it. Maybe just Biberovic but he isn't Turk anyhow

Comment

I hope he won't yell at anyone and make 'em leave Turkey with hurt feelings.

Never safe with those Serbian leeches.

Comment

Stand now there is nobody who could be used. My point is clear. No matter who comes. If I think the person is beneficial for the turkish basketball in any kind I wont have a problem. As coach already said Biberovic is the only one who excites me as a prospect but i am sure Igor will use what he has in his hands. How successful he will be is another question.

Comment

• BTW a friend in Turkey wrote me a problem about Greg Wittington. He is supposed to have big problems with his knees. :/

Comment

• I like Kokoskov move. We could definitely do a lot worse Saras would be nice ofc, but expectations after Obradovic would be high anyway, and with Saras, everyone would expect the team to be great from the get go. I bet most of our fans don't know who Kokoskov is.

He is a very creative coach offensively, which is needed in Europe with the limited player quality. As someone said here (I think Coach) I expect a fluid gameplay like prime CSKA, with a big if though - we need to select good players. And also Kokoskov should be able to handle the locker room as a HC, which remains to be seen if he can.
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        BTW a friend in Turkey wrote me a problem about Greg Wittington. He is supposed to have big problems with his knees. :/
                        His knee problems happened 7 and 6 years ago when he was in college. Since then, he had a wrist injury (fracture) when he was playing in G League, that actually screwed up his NBA contract. His knees have not been an issue since NCAA and that is a long time ago. ACL tears are far from career ending injuries anymore. He did miss a few games with Galata this year, but I don't believe it was related to his chronic knee issues etc.

Injuries happen, you just have to go with a player's record on them and make a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                          I like Kokoskov move. We could definitely do a lot worse Saras would be nice ofc, but expectations after Obradovic would be high anyway, and with Saras, everyone would expect the team to be great from the get go. I bet most of our fans don't know who Kokoskov is.

He is a very creative coach offensively, which is needed in Europe with the limited player quality. As someone said here (I think Coach) I expect a fluid gameplay like prime CSKA, with a big if though - we need to select good players. And also Kokoskov should be able to handle the locker room as a HC, which remains to be seen if he can.
                          It seems like he had some issues with the players Phoenix, but it's pretty different dealing with NBA locker rooms vs European ones.

Who would you attempt to sign as the new point guard?

Comment

It seems like he had some issues with the players Phoenix, but it's pretty different dealing with NBA locker rooms vs European ones.

Who would you attempt to sign as the new point guard?
                            I have heard of those. Tbf Phoenix was in a pretty messed up situation, and our roster is more coach-friendly.

Dragic is the main goal /s I don't know, but one thing is for sure, Kokoskov and Gherardini, at least on paper, should be able to lure quality players from NBA or development league. I feel like we should take some risks with such players if possible.
                            Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                            Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                            Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                            Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                              I have heard of those. Tbf Phoenix was in a pretty messed up situation, and our roster is more coach-friendly.

Dragic is the main goal /s I don't know, but one thing is for sure, Kokoskov and Gherardini, at least on paper, should be able to lure quality players from NBA or development league. I feel like we should take some risks with such players if possible.
                              Players without EL experience are too high risk. Fener under Obradovic had tradition of bringing the lowest scam of American basketball and that is one of the main reason we didn't win more titles.

There are still solid EL players on the market but we must start working asap. I read Giedraitis will go to Baskonia. One more missed opportunity

Comment

• I'm not Zalgiris fan and I don't like all side of Saras, but Barselona is instantly and likely even by far the best team in EL next season now. Watch it. I don't see better coach than Jasikevicius in Europe at the moment.
                                LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                                Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                                Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information