Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thinking the same thing.He hasnt played since 2017,seems to be around forever and is only 31.The level of greek league is so low he could provide a serious boost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
      I was thinking the same thing.He hasnt played since 2017,seems to be around forever and is only 31.The level of greek league is so low he could provide a serious boost.
      Ha, apparently he joined the South Bay Lakers towards the end of March last year, but I think the G League season ends in April?
      Anyway, will be interesting to see how he performs, if he's somewhat in shape then you're right, he should do well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
        Interbasket free agents list:

Jeff Adrien
        Alexis Ajinca
        Anthony Bennett
        Justin Carter
        Coty Clarke
        Mardy Collins
        Tyreke Evans
        Kerem Gonlum
        MarQuez Haynes
        Baris Hersek
        Shawn James
        Brandon Jennings
        DeAndre Kane
        Marko Keselj
        Oliver Lafayette
        Stephane Lasme
        Kalin Lucas
        Trevor Mbakwe
        Lester Bo McCalebb
        Quincy Miller
        DeMarcus Nelson
        Demetris Nichols
        Torey Thomas
        Patric Young
        most of this names is closer to be coaches, than active players lol
        whats going on with bennett, 1st round pick, 26 years, but he is not in the game for last 3 years..

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
          most of this names is closer to be coaches, than active players lol
          whats going on with bennett, 1st round pick, 26 years, but he is not in the game for last 3 years..
          I know, some of them may be retired or undecided but never made any announcement. You just know this list is already circulating among Euroleague GMs and decision makers. The power of Interbasket.
          I think Bennett played in the G League last season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
            PAOK is about to drop an atomic bomb and sign Spencer Hawes.
            I just finished reading George Karl's book, "Furious George", where Spencer Hawes is mentioned in the last couple of pages, his trade to the Clippers. And 5 minutes later, I see that name here.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              I just finished reading George Karl's book, "Furious George", where Spencer Hawes is mentioned in the last couple of pages, his trade to the Clippers. And 5 minutes later, I see that name here.
              That is a funny coincidence about Hawes. I'd been meaning to ask if you got around to reading Karl's book. Was it an enjoyable read?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                That is a funny coincidence about Hawes. I'd been meaning to ask if you got around to reading Karl's book. Was it an enjoyable read?
                It was.
                I replied on the other book thread. In short I found it enjoyable, yes.
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                  Understand the benefits Jonathon Simmons "could" deliver. But I dont believe we can expect Mitouglou to play constant nearly his CSKA game, he played against Hines, very strong body but massive undersized C. Not saying that was the reason for his preformance but just dont believe that he can boost so much as Pana´s froncourt needs. With regard to the playoffs, even if it is still much too early, it may be enough for our froncourt against Efes or CSKA (thanks to Kostas Kofous) but against Barcelona, Maccabi, Madrid it will be our big weak spot.
                  Saw Jonathon Simmons up close over the summer & he looked absolutely shot. Whoever brings him in will be wasting time & money in my opinion.

Comment

• Eurohoops: Olympiacos, Bartzokas close to a deal

Comment

• Andy Rautins official to Pana

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                        Eurohoops: Olympiacos, Bartzokas close to a deal
                        Congrats to Oly fans. Very good move!
                        If they can solve the problem with A1 or any other league they prefer (and can) participate, the rebuild starts.
                        Among other things, Bartzokas is known for his successful scouting for cheap talents. Good luck Mr Bean!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                          Congrats to Oly fans. Very good move!
                          If they can solve the problem with A1 or any other league they prefer (and can) participate, the rebuild starts.
                          Among other things, Bartzokas is known for his successful scouting for cheap talents. Good luck Mr Bean!
                          Yes, he did a good job of finding Lojeski and others.

Comment

• Howard Sant-Roos very very good add.

Comment

• no rumors about jackson cut? he cant clearely play bball at certain level. imo he never cant, even in past. mainly now

Comment

• bartzokas is one of best five euro coach. said that he cant get playoffs with this roster

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information