This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    A man who didn't coach at all in European club basketball is a far better choice than Saras? Well, you may think like that if you feel better.
    Obviously yes,he worked with high profile European players like Doncic,Dragic,Bogdanovic,Bjelica etc.not the likes of Walkup,Pangos,Ulanovas etc.etc.
    You just mentioned Saras coaching experience in European basketball.
    All due respect to Zalgiris which is a nice franchise,It,s not releveant to put Saras in a position as if he dominated European basketball.He has way to go to prove himself in a bigger club with much more pressure than Zalgiris with top expectations.
    Experience-wise Kokoskov is far more ahead than Saras whether Nba baskteball or European!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
      The best part about Jasikevicius going to Barca is seeing these type of crying butthurt Fener fans everywhere. Cry me a river, Turks!
      I literally didn't see a single Turk anywhere (other than Toruko) claiming "Saras isn't as good as he is hyped" or "he won't be successful in Barça". But whatever makes your boat float
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Strange day today. One usual troll post from Toruko and they showed their ugly faces. They should be ashamed. They consider Turks and Fener fans as a herd of uncultured and stupid people, on the other side they are smart and nice brave people with the best coach on the world.

One non-Fener fan write something that you don't like and all of the sudden all Turks are bad and a river of tears flows all over you fuckin perverted minds.
        Last edited by janketa; 07-03-2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
          Strange day today. One usual troll post from Toruko and they showed their ugly faces. They should be ashamed. They consider Turks and Fener fans as a herd of uncultured and stupid people, on the other side they are smart and nice brave people with the best coach on the world.

One non-Fener fan write something that you don't like and all of the sudden all Turks are bad and a river of tears flows all over you fuckin perverted minds.
          The funny thing is that this is causing more annoyance on here than Pesic's "third assistant" jibe about Saras.

Comment

• So I have mistaken Toruko with a Fenerbahce fan, because he acted like SOME of the Fener fans. I am sorry for that, Toruko.

But you know what is written above (from barca basket instagram, also read the twitter comments of Barca announcing Saras signing). Do I say all or the majority Fener fans are like this? Of course no.

But I rarely saw any positive replies from them on the posts and they are SPAMMED by Fener fans.
            Last edited by MrRager; 07-04-2020, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I don’t know if it has been mentioned here (I went back a couple of pages) but apparently Manos Papadopoulos accepted the GM position at Zenit(?). In addition, DPG claims that the team is for sale as of some time last week.

Diamantidis returned to be part of the administration, Alvertis is there, and there are rumors of other players joining.

News like this are excellent! We are finally going to try and rectify our relationship with Euroleague with people that actually have basketball knowledge and brains in their heads. Will I miss DPG’s money? Yes, definitely. At the same time though it’s nice to reclaim our prestige as a club and not be the laughing stock of Europe because of the incompetence of our president.

Here’s to better days! I hope all of you are safe
              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post

So I have mistaken Toruko with a Fenerbahce fan, because he acted like SOME of the Fener fans. I am sorry for that, Toruko.

But you know what is written above (from barca basket instagram, also read the twitter comments of Barca announcing Saras signing). Do I say all or the majority Fener fans are like this? Of course no.

But I rarely saw any positive replies from them on the posts and they are SPAMMED by Fener fans.
                I totally support what are written by our fans.
                I hope saras will be a clown in barcelona.
                I hope barcelona will get relegated.
                I hope barcelona will never play in euroleague anymore.
                I hope saras can never find a team to coach after disaster in barcelona.

So, what?
                Why should i have nice wishes to someone that prefered opponent team instead of mine?
                Why should i wish good luck to an opponent team?

[deleted] - Levenspiel
                Last edited by Levenspiel; 07-14-2020, 08:02 AM.
                Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                  I totally support what are written by our fans.
                  I hope saras will be a clown in barcelona.
                  I hope barcelona will get relegated.
                  I hope barcelona will never play in euroleague anymore.
                  I hope saras can never find a team to coach after disaster in barcelona.

So, what?
                  Why should i have nice wishes to someone that prefered opponent team instead of mine?
                  Why should i wish good luck to an opponent team?

[deleted] - Levenspiel.
                  Whats wrong with you? You didn't reply like that in the past. I recall you were pretty polite.
                  Last edited by Levenspiel; 07-14-2020, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                    Whats wrong with you? You didn't reply like that in the past. I recall you were pretty polite.
                    I dont like provocators who try to insult and annoy. That shit is one of them and i spoke to him what he deserves to hear.
                    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                      Hey guys,

I don’t know if it has been mentioned here (I went back a couple of pages) but apparently Manos Papadopoulos accepted the GM position at Zenit(?). In addition, DPG claims that the team is for sale as of some time last week.

Diamantidis returned to be part of the administration, Alvertis is there, and there are rumors of other players joining.

News like this are excellent! We are finally going to try and rectify our relationship with Euroleague with people that actually have basketball knowledge and brains in their heads. Will I miss DPG’s money? Yes, definitely. At the same time though it’s nice to reclaim our prestige as a club and not be the laughing stock of Europe because of the incompetence of our president.

Here’s to better days! I hope all of you are safe
                      Totally agreed.
                      Furthermore, imo PAO won't be as bad as most people think.

In any case, I'll be rooting for Barca also. Calathes and Saras are among my favorites, no matter in which team they play.

Comment

• I heard a rumor that a consortium with money and plan is interested in buying PAO and they might get ZOC again. I dont know if its true but it would be great.

Comment

• After Tomic Saras also sent Ribas. He is doing a good job so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            After Tomic Saras also sent Ribas. He is doing a good job so far.
                            Agreed. Ribas is a wash out and never really reached Barsa's level per se, snatching some credit as a "local", and Tomic is a softy who is not needed when you have a better version Davies around. I think Saras will still want one really tough center, as Gudaitis or something similar.

Also I think now Lithuanian prospects as D. Giedraitis (20yo) treated as Spanish local and specially Kulboka (Saras wanted him in Zalgiris) have good chances to end up in Barsa next season (2021/2022) or further. I think Saras now will also scout ACB young talents aggressively looking forward for 2 years in front, not because Barsa can't buy big names, but that wouldn't miss the gems that would prevent his ways to dominate in Europe.
                            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                            Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Seems Šaras wants Zach Leday. A bit surprising to me, because I would be looking for a very good defensive center, but I guess he sees enough D in Davies and expects Leday to step up even more. Still strange though because to me Leday is not a piece for a championship team.
                              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                              Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Olympiacos signed Larentzakis. Truly wondering what they are up to. Do they want to sacrifice the season for polishing some Greek players?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information