This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
    The rumor is Sloukas zu Olympiakos (some Greek news I guess sport24)
    i think he is the main mta target

Comment

• i thinkel will not be resumed. in case will be, what about black? will he come back to israel or no? (key player with diba for final sprint)

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
        i thinkel will not be resumed. in case will be, what about black? will he come back to israel or no? (key player with diba for final sprint)
        no he wont play in the Israeli league.
        all the roster will play instead of - Jackson, Casspi, Wolters, Sandi III and like i said Black.
        Diba will play and also Caloiaro.
        https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
          no he wont play in the Israeli league.
          all the roster will play instead of - Jackson, Casspi, Wolters, Sandi III and like i said Black.
          Diba will play and also Caloiaro.
          Maccabi won't play in the Domestic. They don't want to, the players agianst it, no money to this stupid adventure
          2022/2023:
          PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
          SG: Baldwin, Hollins
          SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
          PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
          PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• PAO in talks with Lorenzo Brown according to Eurohoops.

Comment

• Sportando - Panathinaikos reportedly close to sign Lorenzo Brown

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Enough!!!
                2022/2023:

Comment

• Tarik Black keft MTA, official, due to hid injury.
                  Maccabi try to sign new one
                  2022/2023:

Comment

• So boring without EL
                    1st in IBN 2018-2019
                    2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                    2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                    1st in IBN 2014-2015
                    2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                    2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                    2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                    3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                    1st in IBN 2008-2009
                    2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
                    https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
                    @RankingsSport

Comment

• MTA is after Ante Zizic who hasnt got many minutes in Cleveland.

Dorsey extended with MTA till 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                        MTA is after Ante Zizic who hasnt got many minutes in Cleveland.

Dorsey extended with MTA till 2022
                        If Zizic improves his defense he can be a game-changer in Euroleague. Offensively this would be a truly great singing for Maccabi. I somehow always had the feeling that his upside is bigger than Zubac's

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                          If Zizic improves his defense he can be a game-changer in Euroleague. Offensively this would be a truly great singing for Maccabi. I somehow always had the feeling that his upside is bigger than Zubac's
                          Well we cant evaluate his current status since he hardly played in a trash team like Cleveland. One thing is clear. He has nothing to survive in the NBA and he has lazy feets and is not very creative in post up situations. He seems to have a mid ranger which can be useful for him in Europe.

He surely can play Euroleague but is not an alternative for Tarik Black.

Comment

Well we cant evaluate his current status since he hardly played in a trash team like Cleveland. One thing is clear. He has nothing to survive in the NBA and he has lazy feets and is not very creative in post up situations. He seems to have a mid ranger which can be useful for him in Europe.

Toruko, there was some discussion on the previous page about Emir Preldzic not living up to his talents. What are your thoughts on his career? I thought he might have stayed with Bahcesehir after last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                              Toruko, there was some discussion on the previous page about Emir Preldzic not living up to his talents. What are your thoughts on his career? I thought he might have stayed with Bahcesehir after last season.
                              lol is he still among the living? I never liked him much but he made this killer 3 pointer against Australia which got us in the quarter finals i think it was 2014 so i dont want to speak too badly about him.

He surely had the talent to be a serious Euroleague player and even upside to play 1 or 2 years in the NBA but he didnt take Basketball too seriously. He is a very bad professional like Semih Erden. Unfortunately Turkey is full of these guys.

Comment

I liked him a lot in Cibona and Darussafaka before he left overseas. He had horrible health problems the last two years and that will be a major issue, not just for Maccabi but for his future as a professional player. By watching him in ABA I thought he is on the most dominant centers from Ex Yu since breakup of Yugoslavia coming up, he really was incredibly dominant. Also his part in Darussafaka was very good and he played a big role in qualifying for Top 8 even he came in the middle of the season. I am sure he will surprise a lot of people if healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information