Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - vol. I

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    I haven't heard anything about that, but even the best Turkish reporters have a hard time getting solid rumors from basketball branch
    He was at Panathinaikos for 13 year and nothing ever got out. After 10 years things are starting to come out. A very tight ship he ran. It seems he still does.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Toney Douglas, a favourite player of Levenspiel, has signed with Estudiantes.

Zenit fired Plaza, interested in Pianigiani
    Other sources announcing that Zenit just hired Marko Popovic as sports director, and Plaza might stay.
    Last edited by edvinas9; 12-04-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Toney Douglas, a favourite player of Levenspiel, has signed with Estudiantes.
    Underrated player, from our darkest times. Happy to see him staying around in a good league.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Hello!
    I a new comer in this forum. I was looking for information i could not find.

If i am not wrong, CSKA did not take a substitute for Will Clyburn. I am quiet surprised and i like to understand the reason. + some other players such as Hillard are struggling to step up and score more.

Have you heard about any rumor for a substitute ?

Hope i am not out of context here.

Cheers,
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
    Hello!
    I a new comer in this forum. I was looking for information i could not find.

If i am not wrong, CSKA did not take a substitute for Will Clyburn. I am quiet surprised and i like to understand the reason. + some other players such as Hillard are struggling to step up and score more.

Have you heard about any rumor for a substitute ?

Hope i am not out of context here.

Cheers,
    Alex
    Welcome, Alex.

CSKA president Vatutin talked about it week or couple ago, said smth like this team was built around Clyburn, a player who can play from PG to PF at both ends of the court, so it's really hard to find a substitute, he doesn't know another such player in Europe. Vatutin is aware that there's a problem, but he is yet to find a solution. They are exploring the market, they has some offers from agents, but can't find anyone, no candidate for now. That's the latest info I have, maybe smth changed during this period, don't know

It seems that Maccabi could sign someone to replace the two guards injured.

Ennis (ex fener) and Perez (ex Zalgiris) are among the candidates named till now.

guess perez could have israeli passport, good shooter,nothing more. ennis of pereza cant be repleacement to diba.we need a big name to repleace a big player like diba

Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    guess perez could have israeli passport, good shooter,nothing more. ennis of pereza cant be repleacement to diba.we need a big name to repleace a big player like diba
    Smth like Ohayon and Mekel

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    remind me mekel....u are really a bad person
    mta has a very courious record. we added worst 4 el player ever: ohayon planninic kane mekel. what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    Or Dogus Balbay

if someone didnt know di bartolomeo he would think that he is like the best guard in the league. he is a good shooter,tiny shaped thats a liability defensively. he is not even a starter more like 9th-10th on rotation. dorsey is better in every aspect of the game compared to him.

on the other hand i dont like walters but he is a big loss cause he is the only reliable (and with normal size) guard maccabi had to control the game and not go lunatic like wilbekin does sometimes. i think aaron jackson is what maccabi needs right now(if he is on even 70% of what he was during his csska day),even though he is not that big,but still a great defender. and judging from his twitter posts he wants to return to europe ane euroleague
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    if someone didnt know di bartolomeo he would think that he is like the best guard in the league. he is a good shooter,tiny shaped thats a liability defensively. he is not even a starter more like 9th-10th on rotation. dorsey is better in every aspect of the game compared to him.

on the other hand i dont like walters but he is a big loss cause he is the only reliable (and with normal size) guard maccabi had to control the game and not go lunatic like wilbekin does sometimes. i think aaron jackson is what maccabi needs right now(if he is on even 70% of what he was during his csska day),even though he is not that big,but still a great defender. and judging from his twitter posts he wants to return to europe ane euroleague
    mammamia! aaron jackson a disaster! dramatic!! writing about him it mean u sholdnt be so mta-fiendly .
    about diba i guess u dindt know well him before wearing yellow and u dont follow every mta match
    ps
    dorsely https://www.euroleague.net/competiti...asoncode=E2019
    diba https://www.euroleague.net/competiti...asoncode=E2019

also
    diba is 15th el scorer min per game

i m hardly searching for player who could wear yellow to repleace diba and the more i search the more i'm scared

Rumors About Milan thinking about Aaron Jackson..
    I can't find a logic on that.. but..
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    Rumors About Milan thinking about Aaron Jackson..
    I can't find a logic on that.. but..
    ahahan ridiculous. i'm waiting the day he will finally found an euro team to be peaceful about his eventual yellow future, something that could be a disaster

Aaron Jackson is the leading candidate for Maccabi right now.
    Tyler Ennis won't join.
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by arelg View Post
    Aaron Jackson is the leading candidate for Maccabi right now.
    ahahahaha absurd!!! im not surprised about that. classical ridiculous mta moviment on market. after a good "perimetral" market, here is a non-scorer and mediocre shooter , to come back to our usual market adds.
    season ruined. game over

every time a dozen of names is rumoured for panathinaikos,but if we get a player i think it will be a big guy. so far i have read about kenneth faried,joakim noah,vincent poirier,thomas robinson for big guys.

what we need is a good rebounding big guy. if he can provide rim protection as well,then it would be ideal.

all these mentioned are expensive but nobody knows what dpg has in his mind, he might wake up someday and say we bring whoever we want no matter what the cost is. he said in an interview that he will do whatever pitino tells him to do if he asks a player
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

panathinaikos on the market (asking agents and not the opposite like they did until now) for a big guy. yoakim noah might be one
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast