This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
    Whom we bring in as the PG is the most critical thing. We should have money to spend, I believe Ulanovas + Pierre will cost at most 1 million.
    According to sources, Ulanovas signed a 1.7M/2y contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by yessuz View Post
      Best PG in the league coached by best coach in the league is "no ideas" ?
      saras is an average coach. very good defensive one, good character, but really mediocre offesively. he 's bball style (sa blatt for example, is a very anachronistic bball. his offensive system is ball in the paint, thats it). calathes is the best assit-man. no pg with such a poor shooting ability could be considered as u do

Comment

• im very impressed u all consider lorenzo brown as an euroleague level player. for me just eurocup stuff. if is not enough watching the game, statistics condamn him with no doubt

Comment

• Kostas Sloukas zu CSKA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
            Olympiacos signed Jean-Charles from Asvel for 2 years. Probably they save some money for Sloukas
            Livio. I really thought thing guy could be much better than his stats showed. Let's see this year.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
              saras is an average coach. very good defensive one, good character, but really mediocre offesively. he 's bball style (sa blatt for example, is a very anachronistic bball. his offensive system is ball in the paint, thats it). calathes is the best assit-man. no pg with such a poor shooting ability could be considered as u do
              Zalgiris had the 5th highest OFF RATING (100.7) last season with Grigonis missing 2/3rds of the season, so I don't know what you're blabbering about.

Comment

• Alex Mumbru and Joan Plaza candidates for the Zalgiris head coaching position according ti Eurohoops

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudura View Post
                  Coach, don't you think that signing of Janning would be a suicide for us? He is exactly what we don't need in a moment. Shooter, with bad defense and in huge decline last season. Solid EL name, far away from his prime, exactly the definition of player that Obradovic don't want to sign...and probably still not very cheap
                  He fits, with other guards that we have but I agree he is far too expensive and on the downside. Getting a shooter would go a long way for us, but we can have one for far less money and save up for a solid forward to sign at 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by gio View Post
                    It was a joke. Not a real one.

Barca will not sign Gasol.
                    Mickey yet to sign with Khimki, more teams are in the m
                    2022/2023:
                    PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Efes officially renewed Tuncers contract. He got a 1+1 contract.

Comment

• Ostende signed Nakic. Might be a reason to watch Eurocup next season

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                          He should be, yes. After 2 small forwards being signed. His contract ran out and otherwise he would have been the first one who had gotten a new contract.
                          Thank U. I can see him in Maccabi at this case
                          2022/2023:
                          PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                          SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                          SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                          PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                          PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• what about the Euroleague rosters thread?
                            https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Gonna bring in my shameless University of Florida bias here -- someone should sign Will Yeguete from AS Monaco. Not much of an offensive player but beastly rebounder and defender who can guard 3s or 4s.

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
                                Gonna bring in my shameless University of Florida bias here -- someone should sign Will Yeguete from AS Monaco. Not much of an offensive player but beastly rebounder and defender who can guard 3s or 4s.
                                Speaking of Gators. I think Devin Robinson would tear it up in Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information