Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saga of Zizic - there's a war between One and Sport5 sites. While One (which had a scoop in the first place) keeps claiming that Zizic will play at Maccabi, and it's mostly because of Vujcic, sport5 brings citations from Spanish newspapers and journalists claiming that it's not Vujcic and the deal is not closed yet. Funny that...
    Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      Call that what ever you want but I am against every overrated and overpayed player. And yes of course that Ulanovas is the most overpayed player compared to his quality.

I know your job here is to be on-duty protector of everything what is bad in Fener. You defended every bad signing in the past and look where we are now. You say it's rumored 600k, so you don't know exact amount of money too. I heard it's 850 so what? We could say that your information is from your ass because it's rumor just like mine.

BTW
      Here is post from this forum about his salary.
      What sources? Try to ask where that guy heard that from first, so we can actually believe you are honest about this, one baseless rumor and you are making drama over it. Show me the link, show me the actual source, not the baseless rumor post, then we can talk.

We also know you don't like the current Fenerbahçe management, and you think previous management was great which is why you are doing this. So be honest first, then try to bullshit ''oh you are defending every player we're buying'', who is ''we''? It looks like you have problems with the current management, and you think they shouldn't manage, which is obvious.
      FENERBAHÇE
      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
      --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
      --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• Some basketball news from today's Israeli web:
        a) Oz Blayzer is officially in Maccabi http://maccabi.co.il/news.asp?id=7702&lang=en
        b) According to Sport5 and Walla Sports some Spanish sources are claiming that Zizic will sign in Maccabi after all, but I'll still wait for official announcement.
        c) According to Israel Hayom website, Acy and Maccabi closed differences between them and Acy will likely sign on new contract soon.
        Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
          Some basketball news from today's Israeli web:
          a) Oz Blayzer is officially in Maccabi http://maccabi.co.il/news.asp?id=7702&lang=en
          b) According to Sport5 and Walla Sports some Spanish sources are claiming that Zizic will sign in Maccabi after all, but I'll still wait for official announcement.
          c) According to Israel Hayom website, Acy and Maccabi closed differences between them and Acy will likely sign on new contract soon.
          it was easy to close differenceis with acy . i guess he has no club on him. but obviously mta, who is very devoted to players unabvle to shoot,mainly big men

Comment

Some basketball news from today's Israeli web:
            Sport 5 is bullshit. They can't face that they missed Zizic story (signed already), and they try to find some quots from Spain about nothing
            2022/2023:
            PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
            SG: Baldwin, Hollins
            SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
            PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
            PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
              Yeah, I meant Vesely. I am grateful for what he did in the regular seasons, but I don't think he will be on that level again. Maybe the long break was good for his knees, who knows?
              The only thing I agree is that, I want to see old good Vesely again

As a matter of fact I think the whole roster is more or less ok, except Ulanovas who is one of the worst shooters, or at least the ugliest shooters in the EL. I don't want to see him in Fener. Simple as that. It's not about if he is payed 850k or 600k or less, I don't like such type of player. But fact that he is overpayed doesn't help much for sure

Comment

• Fener gave 2 of its young players to other BSL teams. Ergi Tirpanci was loaned to Ormanspor and will obviously get a serious bench role there and Ekrem Sancakli went to Afyon and its the first signed player in this season for Afyon. I dont like both of them or lets say I dont expect them to be more than of a BSL rotation player but well see.

I see it as a solid move because there are other guys who could have a better development. Would lift Yigit Onan, Saadettin Donat and Ismail Karabilen at once. All three have a realistic chance to get playtime

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                  Sport 5 is bullshit. They can't face that they missed Zizic story (signed already), and they try to find some quots from Spain about nothing
                  Yes, I'm sick an tired of those petty wars.
                  Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

• Croatian forward Boris Tisma will be part of Real Madrid's 1st team next season. I really like this kid!

Also Juan Núñez (PG), Matteo Spagnolo (SG) and Tristan Vuckcevic (C) will be in the preseason. After Abalde's buyout, Real Madrid is not going to do any movement if we dont get Campazzo's money. So giving the alternativa to youngsters is the best we can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                      Croatian forward Boris Tisma will be part of Real Madrid's 1st team next season. I really like this kid!

Also Juan Núñez (PG), Matteo Spagnolo (SG) and Tristan Vuckcevic (C) will be in the preseason. After Abalde's buyout, Real Madrid is not going to do any movement if we dont get Campazzo's money. So giving the alternativa to youngsters is the best we can do.
                      I read that Real plans Vukcevic for PF spot for 1st team. It looks also logical to me because he played PF in youth system in Madrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                        I read that Real plans Vukcevic for PF spot for 1st team. It looks also logical to me because he played PF in youth system in Madrid.
                        center with soft hands ....usual view by laso and real. anyway still phisically weak
                        Last edited by maccabeo; 08-15-2020, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Tristan has the weapons to be the best offensive PF/C in Europe. The other day he said that now, he is 209 cm tall (213 with shoes!).

A pity that our youngsters leave to the NBA, but for the fans, is also great. Mirotic, Doncic, Willy, Garuba, etc, etc.

Comment

Does it mean Real conceded that Zizic will play somewhere else? [wink, wink]
                            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Comment

Does it mean Real conceded that Zizic will play somewhere else? [wink, wink]
                              Real Madrid is not going to do any movement until we know what Campazzo is going to do.

By the way, Maccabeo must be really happy with Spagnolo. That guy is an italian score machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                                Tristan has the weapons to be the best offensive PF/C in Europe. The other day he said that now, he is 209 cm tall (213 with shoes!).

A pity that our youngsters leave to the NBA, but for the fans, is also great. Mirotic, Doncic, Willy, Garuba, etc, etc.
                                He looks good. I was very sceptical but Real developed him great. I also like Tišma a lot. This is a very good core with Garuba.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information