FIBA World Cup 2019 fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIBA World Cup 2019 fantasy

Anyone know of any fantasy league for the upcoming World Cup? Sadly Borisas stopped running TheSportcity.net site a few years ago.

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
    Anyone know of any fantasy league for the upcoming World Cup? Sadly Borisas stopped running TheSportcity.net site a few years ago.
    Lithuanian krepsinis.net will be running it, actually already are. Boris was running it before he moved to sportcity, but since he was gone, the level of the game in krepsinis.net has dropped, I mean don't be surprised if some player will be missing or some prices looks ridiculous. Already now, I can see some marvellous choices for lowest 1k price Also lately there was no limits for positions in EL, LKL managers, you could pick even 12 centers i.e. But still better than nothing, so I'll try to built the team

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
      Lithuanian krepsinis.net will be running it, actually already are. Boris was running it before he moved to sportcity, but since he was gone, the level of the game in krepsinis.net has dropped, I mean don't be surprised if some player will be missing or some prices looks ridiculous. Already now, I can see some marvellous choices for lowest 1k price Also lately there was no limits for positions in EL, LKL managers, you could pick even 12 centers i.e. But still better than nothing, so I'll try to built the team
      Awesome. Thanks!!

Comment

Any other fantasy ?

Comment

FIBA World Cup 2019 fantasy

Is there any fantasy for upcoming WC?
          On ACB.com they likely cancelled it this year. :/
          But if I'm not wrong, FIBA also used to release fantasy games for their big competitions?
          Thanks.
          NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
          Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
          If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
            Is there any fantasy for upcoming WC?
            On ACB.com they likely cancelled it this year. :/
            But if I'm not wrong, FIBA also used to release fantasy games for their big competitions?
            Thanks.
            I am also in, if there is a legit option. I saw something on Krepsinis.net but it's in Lithuanian. I understand most of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
              I am also in, if there is a legit option. I saw something on Krepsinis.net but it's in Lithuanian. I understand most of it though.
              I don't think non-Lithunians are allowed to join there.
              As far as I know, FIBA official one and ACB (KIA Super Manager) were open worldwide.
              If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

As far as I know, FIBA official one and ACB (KIA Super Manager) were open worldwide.
                I managed to join (translating the page in English to find my way) but it's a bit confusing. I haven't yet made a team.
                3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

I just registered. You can create a team, pick players. They give you 100k to make a team. Giannis costs 25k Jokic 21k Bogdanovic 20k. These are ridiculous prices for FIBA competition

My favorite has to be Melih Mahmutoglou for 13k

Comment

I just registered. You can create a team, pick players. They give you 100k to make a team. Giannis costs 25k Jokic 21k Bogdanovic 20k. These are ridiculous prices for FIBA competition

My favourite one is Ra Guna.
                    Back in their best days, the manager there used to be reall good. Now some prices are like joke, but it's still fun to play. Only the prizes for winners ar even more funny than player prices, but still most of the guys play just for fun, not for the prize
                    LIETUVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7iGqEDXHNc

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                      I managed to join (translating the page in English to find my way) but it's a bit confusing. I haven't yet made a team.

Is it the same game system as in common fantasy?
                      Wondering if it's worth joining.

Any news from FIBA?
                      They used to release official WC fantasy on the website so far, didn't they?

Comment

Can anyone give the link for the FIBA one, I cant find it

Comment

Originally posted by okanial View Post
                          Can anyone give the link for the FIBA one, I cant find it
                          You can't find it cuz it doesn't exist. At least not yet.
                          Im afraid that there are small chances to see them releasing it this year.
                          If they don't care for the competition itself, why would they care for fantasy game? It makes sense, doesn't it?

Comment

Can you explain game rules in short please?
                            I don't get part with 100 subs and another 20 subs after each matchaday.

Comment

Can you explain game rules in short please?
                              I don't get part with 100 subs and another 20 subs after each matchaday.
                              If it didn't change from previous champs. You get 100 subs till start of 1st round, you can use as many as you want, but they all be gone right after and then for every other round you'll get 20 each time no matter how much you used before

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information