No announcement yet.

2019 FIBA World Cup jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue was the colour used by Yugoslavia and that is what it represents 100%. Every Serbian diaspora team that ever existed wore or wears red, with white as a second jersey. They do this because it represents Serbia. When this jersey came out, the World Cup was over for me. It made me want Serbia to lose. I've loosened up a little but it still makes me mad when I know that a Yugoslav mentality is pervasive amongst Serbs in Serbia, and that's where this blue jersey comes from and what it represents. I would prefer that Serbia does not win this World Cup so the idea of a blue jersey can be burried once and for all. Then we can maybe set Serbia onto a path of representing Serbia instead of fuzzing about and acting like communists.
    Last edited by Tesla; 08-30-2019, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Phenomenon of blue jersey for you reach level of pathology .From what time colours of Serbia is red and white ? Serbian flag doesnt derive from Yugoslavia .Obviously, you wish that any strings with period of Yugoslavia ,in which Serbia was part of this state,what means nearly 80 years .

Comment

Love the blue jersey. It would always represent the best of our basketball and it should remain as such. I was born in Yugoslavia, will stay that way until the day I die. If that makes me a communist, so be it

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
          Love the blue jersey. It would always represent the best of our basketball and it should remain as such. I was born in Yugoslavia, will stay that way until the day I die. If that makes me a communist, so be it
          Unlike you,I m born after breakdown Yugoslavia ,but for me in mostly of cases separation of any thing with has related with Yugoslavia ,presents vulgar nationalism which couldnt be positive conception .By the way,such ideas brought thousands extinguished lifes .Isnt disaster when manifestation of vulgar nationalism reflected on preference of jersey colour ,but we saw how nationalism on Balkan could be seductive and how easy slip on intolerance .

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1v0HE7n...d=v05wbrdsxp42

Comment

Japan is Under Armour
              Poland is Adidas
              Greece is Agona Sport
              Nigeria is Peak
              Czech Republic is Nike
              Venezuela is Skyros

Comment

Hachimura is signed with Jordan brand.

Comment

Chinese manufacturer Qiaodan , the blatant copy of Nike's Jordan Brand line scored a coup by being the jersey manufacturer, of who else, Jordan National Team

Comment

Guys Greece is neither Spalding nor Agona Sports. The supplier is GSA, a Greek sports brand.

Level up your workouts with GSA's premium sportswear apparel, athletic socks, shoes and accessories, crafted to fuel your motivation and maximize your performance. Our dedication to sustainable practices and cutting-edge research and development ensures you get the most innovative and eco-friendly athletic apparel available.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja View Post
                      Serbian colours are red blue and white.Why all national teams in every sport should wear same colour jersey ? Jersey of Spain in basketball is white, football is red ,Lithuania basketball jerseys are green and white ,in football first jersey is yellow,at least was till few years ago.Brazil also wear green jersey in basketball ,yellow in football ,Germany football jersey is white and black in basketball white black and red ,France start few years ago, to wear navy blue in all sports .Colour of jersey isnt Holy Bible.Why Italy doesnt play in colours of crest ? Its exaggeration .Obviously you despise Yugoslavia,any symbol which has some relationship with that is disgusting for you .
                      Spain's first jersey is and has always been red. The white one is the second uniform. The only thing that changed is that they used blue shorts until the mid 1990s.

Comment

I have one game jersey from world cup,srbija national team.maybe somebody is interest

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information