X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Prospects born in 2003

going by FIBA's list and adding a few notes:

Adem Bona
    (2.05m, PF/C, original name: Ikechukwu Stanley Okoro), athletic Nigerian-native wearing Hakeem Olajuwon's jersey number (34), like his role model Giannis Antetokounmpo, seems to have big potential and the thing I see as the most positive sign is his continuous improvement.

Davide Casarin (1.93m) made his Serie A debut and played two games in the Italian Play-Offs. Casarin is also coming off an impressive showing at the FIBA U18 European Championship 2019, where he averaged 8.8 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.5 steals in four games despite being two years younger than the rest of the competition

Lefteris Mantzoukas (2.04m, F) Mantzoukas has already shown he can play with adults, debuting in the Greek top flight at the end of the 2017-18 season - at 14 years of age (see EverGreen's post). Last season he even debuted in the Basketball Champions League for Promitheas Patras.

Nikola Radovanovic (2.02m), Radovanovic is a lefty shooter and scoring machine.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

So what do you want us to discuss?

Comment

These are threads we keep for tracking young players as they come along. You can add new names and/or challenge their future prospects.

see the thread here for tracking: European Prospects by year of birth
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

As far as ive understood you want us to add new mentionable names...Batin Tuna (1.98m, F) the leader of the turkish U16 team, started with 16 to play in the turkish youth league (U19). The best wing defender of 2003 generation in Europe. A true leader if he must step up but only if. A really complete player with nerves made of steel. Had many triple doubles last season. A great rebounder for his position and also a very decent passer. The only thing which could be mentioned as a negative aspect is his perimeter shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          As far as ive understood you want us to add new mentionable names...Batin Tuna (1.98m, F) the leader of the turkish U16 team, started with 16 to play in the turkish youth league (U19). The best wing defender of 2003 generation in Europe. A true leader if he must step up but only if. A really complete player with nerves made of steel. Had many triple doubles last season. A great rebounder for his position and also a very decent passer. The only thing which could be mentioned as a negative aspect is his perimeter shooting.
          if a wing-guard prospect has no perimeter shooting, he has no future in contemporary basketball. I am reaaly sick of turkish youth disabilities of shooting, there were too many prospects who got tons of medals in youth categories now are about to disaappear.

Comment

Vukcevic chose Serbia. I'm very happy about that one. I had my doubts but he looks better and better. Really a big asset for the future and again good work for KSS even the kid was put under heavy pressure from multiple federations.

Comment

He already played for Serbia three years ago, at some preparation tournaments. So this wont be new for him.
              UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

ANGT Istanbul - nice review on some of the better prospects from 03'/04' generations. Nunez, Spagnolo, Lelevičius, Buyuktuncel...

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000515611469

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information