2019 - 2020 ASEAN Basketball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    Alab needs a homegrown talent to drum up interest in the team. Maybe Kobe?
    Isn't Charlie Dy Kobe's agent? I've seen him in a couple UP games already most recently the Ateneo game.

Comment

Perhaps they can sign up Chris McCullough after his kbl gig.

Comment

Originally posted by sausaged View Post
        Perhaps they can sign up Chris McCullough after his kbl gig.
        hamady n'diaye,Chris McCullough and Balkman or another 6'9 plus import.heck even Isaiah Austin will be a great addition to this team.just imagine 2 seven footers(N'diaye and Austin) plus McCullough.it's going to be a block and alley oop party.

Last edited by Alex07; 10-05-2019, 03:21 AM.
        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
          Seeing Gray and/or Adams play in the ABL would only make me feel bad (panghihinayang). Feel bad becoz both aren't FIBA eligible. I think Gray is a legit talent at the 3 spot. Good size, athleticism & skills. I think Gray could easily average around 17 pts./game in the ABL. I see Gray to be better than both Kobe Paras & Jamie Orme Malonzo.
          You'll feel worse if they end up in the Pustahan Basketball Association.
          “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
          -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo View Post
            Isn't Charlie Dy Kobe's agent? I've seen him in a couple UP games already most recently the Ateneo game.
            the riveros...
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

somebody already put chicken joy, balkman, brownlee as the imports for alab in the wiki page

is there any veracity to this?

Comment

Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
                somebody already put chicken joy, balkman, brownlee as the imports for alab in the wiki page

And the supposed heriatge players
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                  lol didn't even notice that. that team is way better any of the gilas iterations looks like pure bs

Comment

Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post

Korean League is six months long (October-May) and Chicken Joy’s team Anyang KGC is one of the teams that is expected to go deep into the playoffs so no way he’ll be available for Alab

Comment

After this season I think it would be best that Ricci Rivero go pro and sign with Alab since his agent owns the damn team, his career at UP is only going to nose dive further if he stays on that team.
                      お元気ですか?

Comment

Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                        Korean League is six months long (October-May) and Chicken Joy’s team Anyang KGC is one of the teams that is expected to go deep into the playoffs so no way he’ll be available for Alab

unless he can get out of his contract..
                        -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Kobe is probably getting recruited by Alab. He just added two alab players to his IG.

ABL might be his next stop after UAAP season 82.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                            Aaron Craft is currently under contract with Dolomiti Trento in the Italian League; while Stephen Holt is under contract with Sixt Primorska Siroki in Slovenia. DJ Fenner on the other hand seems to have been cut from Siroki of Bosnia as per Eurobasket
                            -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
                              Kobe is probably getting recruited by Alab. He just added two alab players to his IG.

ABL might be his next stop after UAAP season 82.
                              The competition in the UAAP right now is good enough, but ABL is just as well; although UP fans will not like this.
                              -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                                The competition in the UAAP right now is good enough, but ABL is just as well; although UP fans will not like this.
                                I just hope it doesn't distract him while he still plays for UP.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information