No announcement yet.

Group D: SRB-ITA-PHI-ANG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They play hard and fair. It's not their fault that the referees are a shame.

Very good game of Italy. They will cause a lot of problems also to Spain.

Comment

• Refs are abysmall. I counted 10+ mistakes in the first half. Not favoring anybody, just doing a terrible job. Way too many mistakes for this level of basketball.

Comment

• Both sides shoot in a similar way. Italy 2% better, rebounds +8 for Serbia. Both are hitting difficult shots. Hope we can find better solutions in second half, I don't think that Jovic can shoot like this in second half. Position SF heaviest weakspot of Serbia, as expected.

Comment

• I am sure that Jokic is eating some area 51 type genetically modified food in order for him to be just the way he is. I cannot explain it in any other way.

Comment

• I dont like how we played first half .In defense so many mistakes ,especially of Jokic .Offensively ,our play is based on individual qualities of Bogdanovic and Jokic and using weakness defense of Italy .Many unincluded players ,almost half team ,that s not good .

Comment

• Hacket sucks at both ends in the third...
              LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
              Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
              Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• man, you gotta love Italy. do all your analyses, evaluations, whatever, they can just beat anyone any given day.
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• I believe there are 20 or more point margin between Italy and Serbia, and I am still convinced the final result will prove that.
                  EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                    They play hard and fair. It's not their fault that the referees are a shame.

Very good game of Italy. They will cause a lot of problems also to Spain.
                    In first half,at least for 3 fouls Italy is harmed .For example situation,when our 4 players made foul on Gallinari ,refreess didnt show unsportsmanlike foul.

Comment

• The game became boring FTs fiesta...
                      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                      Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• I turned the game off in the 3rd after so many free throws... After yesterday I just feel like puking every time I watch fouls.
                        Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                        Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

• Agree.. refs started to blow every touch.. now the game lost some of its beauty..
                          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Watching Serbia's defensive spacing is a much better pleasure than orgasm.
                            Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• The referees allowed that this turned nervous. Incredibly bad refereeing.

Additionally, what I wrote in advance of this tournament, noone can tune up in 2 minutes like Serbia, this is very valuable.

Respect to Italy for this hard fight. We needed this.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                                I believe there are 20 or more point margin between Italy and Serbia, and I am still convinced the final result will prove that.
                                yeah, you turned out to be right in the end, but unpredictability of Italy is still amazing.
                                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information